+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1699
    Lol yo..Melo doesn't care about anything but winning https://vine.co/v/MhEELu1jPUK

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Lol yo..Melo doesn't care about anything but winning https://vine.co/v/MhEELu1jPUK
    LOL!

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    Unfortunately I feel like that is how it is going to play out. They are playing great lately.. They need to take these next 4 which is not too much to ask and hopefully can catch a break from either the Bobcats or the Hawks. I think they are only 4 games back of the Bobcats now... the next 4 games are @ Philly, home vs Cleveland, @ Lakers, and @ Kings. After that 4 game stretch they play @ Suns and @ Warriors which are two tough games
    It sucks these guys played so embaressingly bad for the first 3plus months, or we'd be getting at least a 6seed, if not 5..

Charlottes got Portland, Houston, and Brooklyn the next 3games. We might be trying to catch them instead of Atlanta when said and done.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Charlottes got Portland, Houston, and Brooklyn the next 3games. We might be trying to catch them instead of Atlanta when said and done.
    Yeah Atlanta is on a 5 game winning streak so it looks like they are playing well... we are 5 back in the loss column on them and 4 back in the loss column on Charlotte. The announcers were saying that both teams have an easier schedule the rest of the way than the Knicks.... Still pisses me off how poorly they played early on. If Chandler didn't get hurt, if Felton would have pulled his head out of his *** earlier, and if Hardaway was getting more minutes early on we would be in a much better situation I think.

I am curious to see how next year Bargnani plays next season. I really thought Stat and Bargnani would be solid 4 rotation this year..

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Stat's looking better y'all...maybe there is something to Phil Jackson effect ?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    Stat's looking better y'all...maybe there is something to Phil Jackson effect ?
    He was playing better before we got him. I just pray its not all for not, because I will have tough time forgiving them if they miss the postseason by a game.

This team just makes me more sick as they keep winning, cause this is what they should've been doing all year. Now they will miss the playoffs cause they decided to take half the year off.
    Should the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    This team just makes me more sick as they keep winning, cause this is what they should've been doing all year. Now they will miss the playoffs cause they decided to take half the year off.
    At least they could've been just slightly bad, not trainwreck bad and we'd be sitting in the 5th seed the way the East is this season. I think alot of people are gonna be annoyed if they miss postseason by a game or so. Lets hope they can sneak in, which starts with beating the terrible 6ers tonight.

6ers are hungry and they damn near beat the bulls last nite...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI