+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1699
    OMG! The knicks have scored 2points in the 2nd qter against the putrid Lakers with no Gasol..lol I just watched a dude go for a layup and both Stat and Chandler litteraly just both watched it happen, to the point, you could tell Chandler got embaressed , the way he put his hands over his face. He got caught dogging it, and Stat is a dog, so it don't matter with him. This teams gross. I feel really bad for Phil Jackson.. If they lose this game, then Phil Jackson should forefit the rest of the yr and fire the team..lol

Mike Woodson is such a fat waste of space. Get the freak outta there! Dudes got no guts. I hate gutless coaches.

Mike Woodson needs to bench Tyson Chandler for the rest of the yr. Be a man! start Cole Aldrich. Tyson Chandler has completely embaressed himself so much in this game, that I woulden't be surprised if it dosen't just get swept under the rug like usual. Just a total scumbag. Hes so lucky he was on that winning mavs team, that changed his career. A big lazy bum!

Scumbag Chander missed a point blank layup since my last post, and the laker crowd laughed.lol When you can make the laker crowd laugh, you know u suck.lol Still Woodson the wuss, keeps him in there.

Put a fork in 'em... the Knicks are done. ****!!

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Phil Jackson had a nice seat to watch that beat down in LA. Wonder if he's already considering retirement. Not quite sure what the hell happened during halftime of the Cavs game. I'm more mad at myself for even thinking they had a chance to make a run at the postseason... Pathetic.

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

During the 3Q Mike Breen asked clyde about what Woodson could do after already flipping out on the team..

Clyde was spot on.. Play the young guys. They'll be more competitive than the guys they currently have getting minutes.

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

Knicks are toast.. Nice winning streak.. Then you lose to the Cavs & Lakers without there 2 best players.. Nice!!

damn lakers scored 51 in the third lol

i went to sleep at half time... glad i did.

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    damn lakers scored 51 in the third lol

i went to sleep at half time... glad i did.
    Franchise record!! A freaking franchise record for a team thats had Wilt, Worthy, Magic, Kobe, Shaq, and West..lol Last night, they had Kent Bazemore!!!lol