+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 170 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 1699
    Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    I agree. You can't win your first title in 41 years unless your in the Dance. I'd rather have a shot with the 1/8 matchup then none at all as slim as our chance might be
    plus we don't have a 1st round draft pick anyway..

Wow, we are going to bed tonight in the postseason.lol Please get there Knicks!

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    plus we don't have a 1st round draft pick anyway..
    Correct! So may as well spin the Roulette Wheel.. You never know
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

confirmed by NBA.com in their conference standings.

http://www.nba.com/standings/team_re...=iref:nba:gnav

However if you click on their playoff picture, they still have Atlanta vs Pacers. Maybe haven't updated yet..

Lol check that. They still have Miami/Atlanta as the 1/8 matchup..

I forgot that Indiana has choked away their lead for the number seed and home court advantage which we know is hUGE in this series .. This pacer squad has even resorted to fighting amongst each other on side lines, lol
    UPDATE: NBA.COM has switched their "Playoff Picture" page to reflect the Knicks are now the number 8 seed!!! Still a long way to go to clinch that spot but "WAY TO GO GUYS!!!" came back from being so far out of it I think even the most diehard fan would have had to have counted them out at some point this season..

http://www.nba.com/standings/playoff_picture.html

4-New York Giants!!!!!

UPDATE: NBA.COM has switched their "Playoff Picture" page to reflect the Knicks are now the number 8 seed!!! Still a long way to go to clinch that spot but "WAY TO GO GUYS!!!" came back from being so far out of it I think even the most diehard fan would have had to have counted them out at some point this season..

http://www.nba.com/standings/playoff_picture.html
    Good stuff... They have their work cut out for them though. ATL has the easier schedule the rest of the way so the Knicks are going to have to play every game like is a must win the rest of the way just to not give the Hawks a chance to steal it right back from them!

Did you watch the game at all? JVG was talking about Carroll who plays for the Hawks and he said that it was not a big deal if they made the playoffs... like what the **** is that? Are you serious? Show some desire to win kid... I hope to god none of the Knicks players feel that way. I think they have been playing with a chip on their shoulder since they started that win streak. I think they are finally sick of being the joke on the sports channels. JR and STAT need to keep up the good work because JR is looking like he did last year when he won 6th man of the year and STAT is looking like he did his first yr in NY!

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    Good stuff... They have their work cut out for them though. ATL has the easier schedule the rest of the way so the Knicks are going to have to play every game like is a must win the rest of the way just to not give the Hawks a chance to steal it right back from them!

Did you watch the game at all? JVG was talking about Carroll who plays for the Hawks and he said that it was not a big deal if they made the playoffs... like what the **** is that? Are you serious? Show some desire to win kid... I hope to god none of the Knicks players feel that way. I think they have been playing with a chip on their shoulder since they started that win streak. I think they are finally sick of being the joke on the sports channels. JR and STAT need to keep up the good work because JR is looking like he did last year when he won 6th man of the year and STAT is looking like he did his first yr in NY!
    no wasn't able to watch it last night.. However that kid should get fined and docked pay for a game by the coach making a statement like that.. Wow..lol an yes I agree the knicks are playing with a chip on their shoulder and all trying to impress Phil Jackson, lol...

And oh... By the way, did that Knicks LOGO on NBA.coms playoff picture page look SWEET!!! as the 8th seed or what?

4-New York Giants!!!!!

no wasn't able to watch it last night.. However that kid should get fined and docked pay for a game by the coach making a statement like that.. Wow..lol an yes I agree the knicks are playing with a chip on their shoulder and all trying to impress Phil Jackson, lol...

And oh... By the way, did that Knicks LOGO on NBA.coms playoff picture page look SWEET!!! as the 8th seed or what?
    Yeah the Knicks logo looks awesome in the playoff picture. Honestly I think the Knicks matchup better with the Heat. They just cannot allow their bench consisting of 3 pt shooters to go off. Felton vs Chalmers... Chalmers wins but nothing massive... Wade vs JR... might be a tie or leaning towards JR if he continues playing the way he is and if Wade is banged up. If Wade is healthy Wade wins that matchup... LeBron vs Melo... LeBron but not by much... STAT vs Bosh... I am feeling STAT in this matchup... Chandler vs Miami Center... draw, both have no offense and are more defensive players.

NYK Bench vs Miami Bench... If they stop them from raining 3's I like the Knicks bench. Hardaway, Shumpert, Pablo, and others are a good mix of offense and defense

Yeah the Knicks logo looks awesome in the playoff picture. Honestly I think the Knicks matchup better with the Heat. They just cannot allow their bench consisting of 3 pt shooters to go off. Felton vs Chalmers... Chalmers wins but nothing massive... Wade vs JR... might be a tie or leaning towards JR if he continues playing the way he is and if Wade is banged up. If Wade is healthy Wade wins that matchup... LeBron vs Melo... LeBron but not by much... STAT vs Bosh... I am feeling STAT in this matchup... Chandler vs Miami Center... draw, both have no offense and are more defensive players.

NYK Bench vs Miami Bench... If they stop them from raining 3's I like the Knicks bench. Hardaway, Shumpert, Pablo, and others are a good mix of offense and defense
    yea I agree.. But the way Indiana has stunk it up past few weeks I was thinking we'd fair better against them even though we don't match up well and hibbert always kills Chandler

Man back less then a month ago I would of said Indiana would had the beat chance to unseat Miami had they got home court which has been Hugh in their playoff matchup past two or so seasons. Now not so sure especially if they lose home court to them again

4-New York Giants!!!!!

yea I agree.. But the way Indiana has stunk it up past few weeks I was thinking we'd fair better against them even though we don't match up well and hibbert always kills Chandler

Man back less then a month ago I would of said Indiana would had the beat chance to unseat Miami had they got home court which has been Hugh in their playoff matchup past two or so seasons. Now not so sure especially if they lose home court to them again
    Yeah Indiana has been struggling big time so it is hard to not want to play them rather than the Heat. As long as Chandler doesn't get absolutely **** on by Hibbert like he usually does I honestly think we could take them. They are really tough at home though... I think Shumpert could play a big role in the playoffs if they make it there. His defense is much needed. I just really wish he would attack the basket more like he did before the injury. He was a beast his rookie year! Another thing is I think Pablo needs to shoot more. He is starting to hoist some more 3's which is nice to see since he seems to make about every other shot from 3.

Kind of random but what is the deal with Kenyon Martin? Is he just done for the year or what? Or is he just resting until the post season if they make it there because last season he was a real factor on the defensive end. He was swatting people all over the place!

Yeah Indiana has been struggling big time so it is hard to not want to play them rather than the Heat. As long as Chandler doesn't get absolutely **** on by Hibbert like he usually does I honestly think we could take them. They are really tough at home though... I think Shumpert could play a big role in the playoffs if they make it there. His defense is much needed. I just really wish he would attack the basket more like he did before the injury. He was a beast his rookie year! Another thing is I think Pablo needs to shoot more. He is starting to hoist some more 3's which is nice to see since he seems to make about every other shot from 3.

Kind of random but what is the deal with Kenyon Martin? Is he just done for the year or what? Or is he just resting until the post season if they make it there because last season he was a real factor on the defensive end. He was swatting people all over the place!
    not sure but if you remember the injury bug bit us pretty hard just prior to playoffs last year. All the enforcers went down with injuries and couldn't help in playoffs.

4-New York Giants!!!!!