+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 170 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1699
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I wish nights like this, we would see how bad Melo was and how good JR was, and give the ball to Smith and Let Melo take away a player or 2 over on the baseline, and let JR create his own shot, or dish it when someone else pops open. No need to give it to Melo on this night when he was pretty bad all night long.
    yea we seem to never go with the hot hand. melo was struggling as he was clearly hurting and not playing well in general (other than some great defensive plays)

seemed like his head wasn't in the game, like he was thinking about his injury or something. either way i give a ton of blame to woodson as usual. several times in this game down the stretch and even earlier in the game, after a timeout we would come out with a terrible iso play. a recall at least 2 or 3 times after a timeout where we either turned it over or just had an ugly iso play.

JR was clearly the hot hand. should have rode him down the stretch. also should have kept shump in for his defense.

also i hate chandler. dude is so lazy. constantly lets guards shoot right in his face. yes they are open and there isn't much he can do, but at least close out hard and pretend like you're going to block/contest the shot. instead he literally just gives up, doesn't close out or even raise his hands.

also taking out stat for melo was a bad move. stat was starting to feel it and nobody on their team can guard him in the post 1 on 1. he's not a great defender but he actually jumps and tries to block people unlike chandler's lazy *** (who is also useless on offense)

How could you guys fall for the same ol' ****. Same old Knicks. That was one they had to have no you can almost guarantee they will lose to Miami. This team pisses me off. I don't care if the Wizards are in the playoffs this year, this is a team that you should be able to beatdown and we lose to them everytime..just sickening.
    Should the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

I went out last night so I didn't catch the game. All I have to say is WHAT THE ****!? Melo had like 100 TO's... right when we tie it up we **** the bed... I don't get this team at all

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

the dream (or nightmare) is over..

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    How could you guys fall for the same ol' ****. Same old Knicks....
    this. sadly, this.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

If the Hawks win this game Im going to lose it. As bad as we were if we snuck in we could of made it to the eastern conference finals

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    If the Hawks win this game Im going to lose it. As bad as we were if we snuck in we could of made it to the eastern conference finals
    Exactly!! You see Beno Udrih ballin for the Grizz? He is playing well. Never really got a chance with the Knicks. He had to have been better than Felton

I all ready said, if they bring us back in only to destroy us once more by not making the playoffs, I was gonna lose it.. Thats exactly what they did. Actually got the playoff spot for a day, and even ended the yr on a 4game win strk includng the bulls and nets.. What a freaking disaster team.

What do you guys think of Steve Kerr being rumoured as our next HC?

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I all ready said, if they bring us back in only to destroy us once more by not making the playoffs, I was gonna lose it.. Thats exactly what they did. Actually got the playoff spot for a day, and even ended the yr on a 4game win strk includng the bulls and nets.. What a freaking disaster team.

What do you guys think of Steve Kerr being rumoured as our next HC?
    I think he will be good for what Phil is trying to do. He would most likely implement the triangle which would be really good (worked great with the scorers Kobe and Jordan) Kerr knows the game but hasn't coached. It will be interesting to see how he does if brought in. I think they should check out Lionel Hollins. He was a really good coach for the Grizz who coaches tough D. He didn't really have much of an offensive system so I don't think he would have any problem using the triangle. Both guys are pretty solid candidates imo