+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 170 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    A) Its hard to root for such a underachieving franchise.
    B) Teams always go through bad yrs, but a team that constantly is capped strapped and yet never even comes close to true contention is just more then some can take.
    c) This franchise has got to be one of the more embarrassing franchises in sports..
    A) true
    B) true
    c) which is why I call them the chicago cubs of basketball- diehard fanbase, inept product on the courts, yet we keep the hope alive that someday...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

disgusting how influential these horrible officials can be. absolutely horrible. time to take a break from this so called sport.

All-Pro
    Horrible game against the Pacers. We gotta pick it up almost 1/8 through the season and we look like absolute ****. I blame Dolan for not doing whatever it took to keep Donnie Walsh and hiring Steve Mills, who if you recall was on Isiah's staff. It is probably only a matter of time before Isiah comes back because Dolan is in love with him. Dolan is the Jerry Jones of basketball by far the worst owner. He makes Donald Sterling look like a genius.

Quote Originally Posted by n420p69 View Post
    Horrible game against the Pacers. We gotta pick it up almost 1/8 through the season and we look like absolute ****. I blame Dolan for not doing whatever it took to keep Donnie Walsh and hiring Steve Mills, who if you recall was on Isiah's staff. It is probably only a matter of time before Isiah comes back because Dolan is in love with him. Dolan is the Jerry Jones of basketball by far the worst owner. He makes Donald Sterling look like a genius.
    walsh was/is overrated. he's the reason we don't have a first round pick this year... to be fair i'm sure he was encouraged/forced to make the moves he did... but really all he did was trade away decent players and gave away picks to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    walsh was/is overrated. he's the reason we don't have a first round pick this year... to be fair i'm sure he was encouraged/forced to make the moves he did... but really all he did was trade away decent players and gave away picks to do it.
    Yeah, I don't know why people are so enamoured with Walsh either. He traded away years worth of picks to clear cap space, and made the decision to use that cap space to give a fully guaranteed 100MIL contract to a guy with degenerative knees.

He gets credit for a Pacers team that was built before he got there. George, Hibbert, West, George, all these guys were acquired while he was with the Knicks.
    All Hail The New York Giants!!

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    Walsh made terrible moves like the Jared Jeffries give away, were we essentially gave up 3 first round draft picks to clear 6 million in cap space.

Shumps getting steals but nothing else. He just can't seem to put the ball in the hoop and get to that 15-20pts, that i thought he'd get consistently with like 5bounds and 3dimes..etc

Bargs is a true pleasure to watch though. His defense is flat out surprising and his offensive game is really good this yr.

I can't believe i'm putting myself through another knicks game so early after the loss to Indy the other day but i cana't help myself. Amare is balling tonight, for the first time in a long time. Inside and out!

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I can't believe i'm putting myself through another knicks game so early after the loss to Indy the other day but i cana't help myself. Amare is balling tonight, for the first time in a long time. Inside and out!
    Amare is doing his thing! Kenyon cannot allow Gortat two get 2 and 1's on him in a row... If you are going to foul him do not allow a shot attempt that can go in... Hopefully we can avoid any dumb mistakes that kill us

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig