+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 170 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast
    Dang look at Carmelo. Dude looks like sh-it. He looks mad hung over! Albeit, he could be sick i guess.

Lmao why does Woodsen put Stat out there dude is worthless. I hope he ****ing retires this year.
    Should the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    nope not at all....Celtics share the ball and are just destroying the Knicks. I can't help to think that Woodsen is incompetent also. Always changing the starting lineups lol. He has no one out there that can play defense. Dude is a joke of a coach with all the switching and encouraging this iso basketball style.
    Mike Woodsons a puss coach. He has no balls. But still, overall, u can't win with a bunch of punks. The knicks are a bunch of punks, end of story. They'll play better as this game goes on, but still, the fact u can't count on a team to play at Noon, like its 6am or something, is a joke.

uphill climb isn't even the word Mike Breen. I'd rather watch the Jets on offense lol.
    Should the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

I hate these losers. Please go somewhere else Carmelo! How funny would it be if regular people started sending Carmelo a couple bucks here and there to leave??lol I'm thinking about sending him 5bucks as my contribution to help him take less money to go play in LA or something. Just get the fudge outta here! Take Stat with u , please!

melo isn't the problem and rarely is.,. but at this point the knicks should blow it up. too bad we don't have our draft pick this year, it would make the decision a lot easier.

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    melo isn't the problem and rarely is.,. but at this point the knicks should blow it up. too bad we don't have our draft pick this year, it would make the decision a lot easier.
    Hes anything but the answer as well. Hes never gonna sniff a title anywhere he goes.

Thank God I didn't waste my time and stream it.

What in the world happened..? Jesus the celts kicked the **** out of the Knicks. I am guessing they aborted everything that worked the last two games?

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Hes anything but the answer as well. Hes never gonna sniff a title anywhere he goes.
    can i borrow your crystal ball? sure if the best guy he plays with is JR smith or a bargs he won't. if he teamed up with 2 stars like lebron did i'm sure he would. but it is what it is. melo has never had the help needed and likely never will.