+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast
    I hate this knicks team more then i've hated anything basketball related in my life!

Haha, Bulls let JR Smith shoot 3's, as they actually dared him..lol And thats supposed to be his fortay..lol Get outta the NBA Smith! U suck!

These idiots miss the most easy of shots. I just watched udrich fake his dude out, have wideopen short range jumper and brick it..lol My niece makes the shot. Its ridiculous. Anyone can shoot better then these idiots. THere flat out clowns! I hope they know they are clowns.

They should refund everyones money who paid to see these scumbags!

Knicks are kicking but right now but with 4min to go in the 3rd qter, i'm starting to see selfish ball coming back. I don't expect em to play smart the entire game and share the entire game, so theres still a chance Chicago can get back in this probably. Prigioni just had a 3 on 1 and for some reason took it himself and it was ugly.lol Hey, at leaset stats playing well. Thats a change.

Bargniani with yet another brick. Hes having a pretty bad game so far. He either shoots really well, or shoots terribly it seams. Such a frustrating team to watch, i tell ya. Again, they were scoring the first 8min of the 3rd and now its ball hog mode and Chicago is making alittle run and are scoring has completely stopped.

Welp, they scored early in the 3rd this time and sucked the 2nd half of the 3rd. Usually they suck and score a couple at the qters end in the 3rd. This teams so perdictable. they haven't got a good look in 5minutes as the bulls chip away. So annoying.

One on one ball! The cavemen never learn!

JR Smith is the worst basketball player in the league. No skill what so ever. Just chucks up shots and prays.

You figure law of avereges should have JR Miss making some shots some day, but he just keeps on sucking every game. Its so hard to stomach. Looked like we'd easily scored 95plus and now we might not score 90. God this team can't put full games together like ever.