+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 170 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast
    All-Pro
    Bargiani works his *** off to get an offensive board just for Melo to chuck up a bad three, smh

JR Miss stinks..lol

Quote Originally Posted by n420p69 View Post
    Bargiani works his *** off to get an offensive board just for Melo to chuck up a bad three, smh
    I seen that. Pretty annoying.

Looks like were getting tight here in the late 4th. Seems we do that often. Also, Melo dosen't have to touch the god damn ball everytime in the 4th once it goes under 5minutes. Is that Woodson or the players that always do that? No matter what they do to get leads in games or have big runs or streaks of playing well, they always feel when 5minutes to go, they have to do whatever it takes, no matter what, to get melo the ball, and it usually ends up terribly, with a forced melo shot with good defense on em, or melo getting rid of it to a teammate with barley any time on the shot clock, or a turnover. Theres no need to force things. Thats why you got a Stat and Bargs..etc Its just annoying.

Another terrible force by melo..lol Is it really possible for someone to be as aarogant as he is? Hes such a ball hog in the worst time. Dude ur not Jordan!

As sure as the sun coming in the morning, this team just can't play team ball for a full game. They simply can't. At some point, i would bring in a therapist and see if there is some subconsius reason these idiots can't figure out something so obvious.

Melo freaking sucks. Trade that toolbag! Hes a god damn cancer! Hes such a freaking piece of crap ball hog at the worst times! He'd rather shoot the dumbest shots in the world then give his teammate a good look. I hate Carmelo Anthony! Trade the clown to Siberia!

All-Pro
    Haha glad I don't expect much from NYK what a choking *** no heart team we root for.

Will someone start a petiton to get Melo the freak outta NYC! Lets get some draft picks and blow this thing up. Let melo go make the 1st rd of the playoffs or maybe 2nd or none at all with some other team.. He'll never figure it out.. He simply won't. He'll always be a guy who is "Me, me, me!!"

All-Pro
    JR only one shot, someone must have said something about him shooting too much so he isn't shooting to "show" them.

Haha glad I don't expect much from NYK what a choking *** no heart team we root for.
    I completely blame that aarogant piece of crap carmello for this one. The shots that moronic fool was taking in the 4th qter was downright embaressing ! If i were teammates of Melo, i'd tell em to smarten the fudge up! The guy is 2 stupid to realize hes at his best when his teammates are involved. How does he not raelize that?

JR only one shot, someone must have said something about him shooting too much so he isn't shooting to "show" them.
    He still managed to have about 4or5 fudge ups through the course of the game. Hes a idiot. I wish he and melo were in denver taking that franchise nowhere still.