+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 170 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
    I wonder what its like to play on such a joke of a team? Just to know ur one of the reasons that a team is underachieving so much, its disgusting, must really suck. At least it should.

There re-tards can't even score. They shoot like they never did it before. How lucky is JR Miss from having that first half to last season? What a lucky piece of crap. Hes such scum.

I don't like any of these knicks. I wish they'd all go somewhere else...

Brooklynn and Manhatten being the dumpster of NBA basketball is pretty ironic.

The only things that are for sure in life are death, taxes, and the knicks having a team that dosen't mix and underachieves.

Man, JR Miss is amazingly terrible. I just can't get over it. Karma has bit that dude in the rear. He can't make anything on a basketball court. He thinks hes a 3pt shooter but yet the guys not even that good from the FT line..lol Hes total trash. Udrich is about as useful as a block of wood. Dude hit the side of the backboard on a wideopen 3pt shot then a airball alittle while later. Im starting to think he had some christmas eggnog before the game.lol

Its nothing to do with the knicks not being good, its the fact they were again supposed to be good, and are not only not that, but they are downright abysmal with a bunch of brick laying gun slingers. I've completely lost it with this team. I've never seen anything like it.

Way to look like a bunch of amateurs on Xmas day Knicks! Clowns! Did Amare get hit by a car in the offseason and know one knew about it? The guy looks so uncordinated its not even funny. Hes downright embaressing.

**** them...but I love them, but **** them

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Did you really think the Knicks would beat the OKC..?

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    No, i'd of been happy if they lost by 10. Shoot, the spread only had em at +9 for godsake. Losing by 30 and looking like complete morons at the same time is what sickens me. I finally completely lost it and have given up hope. Its been the same old crap for 12yrs! Not bad, but freaking brutally pathetic basketball! Beynold bad type stuff. Its just been to much for to long now.

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    of course not, they must date the same women the Giants do...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI