+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 169 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast
    I am having a hard time watching this team this season.. Been a fan since a kid

All-Pro
    As sad as it is we are still very alive in the race to the playoffs. I foresee a Giants like season where this rough start will be too much to overcome and we will miss out. I don't think firing Woodson is the answer

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    yes, I hate/love 'em too
    I've never had less intrest in a knicks, yankees, or giants team then this yrs knicks. Its the combonation of high hopes yet again not met, and not only being bad, but being the bottom of the barrell bad. I just cant take it anymore!! I'm really thinking the knicks are cursed. Its hard to believe, this team used to be a contender yr in and yr out during the Ewing yrs. God, those were fun teams.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I've never had less intrest in a knicks, yankees, or giants team then this yrs knicks. Its the combonation of high hopes yet again not met, and not only being bad, but being the bottom of the barrell bad. I just cant take it anymore!! I'm really thinking the knicks are cursed. Its hard to believe, this team used to be a contender yr in and yr out during the Ewing yrs. God, those were fun teams.
    Yep, starting to think the Knicks are a cursed franchise, but that's what happens when you have someone like Dolan running the show. It never has a chance to get better b/c he'll always be there.
    All Hail The New York Giants!!

This team is a complete embarrassment. They dont care and its completely obvious.The Knicks have to start dumping players for picks right now, Its the only chance they have to salvage the next 5 years . We are already going to giving Denver multiple lottery picks for this disaster of a trade.we have to recoup something from this train wreck. We can not try to rebuild this team with no picks , u cant just buy a team anymore with cap space not with this CBA.Melos greed forcing Walshs hand has set the franchise back 5 seasons minimum.

Guys im serious I dont know how much more of this franchise I can take. JR Smith is a piece of trash we should of let him walk. This team has made me hate basketball.

All-Pro
    JR is a piece of ****. **** him and his scrub brother.

knicks have done an excellent job of finding ways to lose games this year. it's really astonishing.

whether they're up 3 with 10 seconds to go or up 4 with 40 seconds to go... they find a way to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    This team is a complete embarrassment. They dont care and its completely obvious.The Knicks have to start dumping players for picks right now, Its the only chance they have to salvage the next 5 years . We are already going to giving Denver multiple lottery picks for this disaster of a trade.we have to recoup something from this train wreck. We can not try to rebuild this team with no picks , u cant just buy a team anymore with cap space not with this CBA.Melos greed forcing Walshs hand has set the franchise back 5 seasons minimum.
    Agreed, you can't succeed long term in the league without having at least one of your stars be home grown.

When was the last time the Knicks drafted and all-star player? David Lee? And he didn't even get there while on the Knicks.

Before that I can't even remember the last one.
    All Hail The New York Giants!!

Good win tonight! Shump played great! It is nice to have a bright spot out of them every once in a while.... I still cannot believe we don't have a first in this years draft... IT IS LOADED!

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig