+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 170 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    JR Smith is a F'N idiot...with 18 secs left you jack a 3? really, right after Tyson gets a crucial rebound?

what a **** for brains

and the officiating was some of the worse...BS Techs
    I can't ****ing believe how stupid he is

I can't ****ing stand losing to the Rockets...
    Should the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    this..he's a dumb **** for real
    It's unbelievable ....you have the OT. I blame Woodsen too,put Murry in the game. I can't understand why he continues to trust that moron
    Should the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

yeah Murray's not ready either, but that BS ghost hit to Parson's face was some ****, that Tech on Melo for his excitement after that bucket was some o garbage too.

basically Melogate has sunk this team, Woody has to go and take that hack JR with him.

Totally invalidated the effort that Shump, Melo and even Tyson and Amar'e put forth out there tonight. chump *** bricklayer

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

There are Rumors about the Knicks and Clippers discussing a Carmelo for Blake Griffin trade. While I think Melo is probably a better player than Blake the Knicks must do this deal if they are approached. Im not even for building around Blake but to a small market team Griffin would be very enticing as a draw to their building and he is under contract until 2016. We could flip Griffin in a trade for young assets in the upcoming 2014 draft. We will no doubt be bad in 2015 and since we own are own pick we will most likely end up with a high lottery selection. We would then be set up fantastic for the FA period in 2015. We will have at least 2 young lottery players on rookie deals and a huge amount of cap room. We then could sign 2 max FA's and use are bird rights to resign the young lottery selection players when the time comes. This is how you build a sustainable team with this CBA. You can not simply go out and sign FA's , you have to home grow at least 1 star on a rookie deal. The Knicks need to be smart , this is fixable but they must trade Melo to do it. The other scenarios are dreadful keep Melo and never win anything because he makes 30 million a year or he leaves in FA and we get nothing for him and Denver gets another lottery pick from us in 2016. I dont want to have to turn my back on this franchise but I can not watch this incompetence for much longer. The Knicks need to stop kidding themselves that this team can win a championship. They are a terrible basketball team that needs to go 31-19 just to finish .500. The Knicks right now own the 4th worst record in the NBA. They literally could get the number 1 pick
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 01-04-2014 at 10:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    There are Rumors about the Knicks and Clippers discussing a Carmelo for Blake Griffin trade. While I think Melo is probably a better player than Blake the Knicks must do this deal if they are approached. Im not even for building around Blake but to a small market team Griffin would be very enticing as a draw to their building and he is under contract until 2016. We could flip Griffin in a trade for young assets in the upcoming 2014 draft. We will no doubt be bad in 2015 and since we own are own pick we will most likely end up with a high lottery selection. We would then be set up fantastic for the FA period in 2015. We will have at least 2 young lottery players on rookie deals and a huge amount of cap room. We then could sign 2 max FA's and use are bird rights to resign the young lottery selection players when the time comes. This is how you build a sustainable team with this CBA. You can not simply go out and sign FA's , you have to home grow at least 1 star on a rookie deal. The Knicks need to be smart , this is fixable but they must trade Melo to do it. The other scenarios are dreadful keep Melo and never win anything because he makes 30 million a year or he leaves in FA and we get nothing for him and Denver gets another lottery pick from us in 2016. I dont want to have to turn my back on this franchise but I can not watch this incompetence for much longer. The Knicks need to stop kidding themselves that this team can win a championship. They are a terrible basketball team that needs to go 31-19 just to finish .500. The Knicks right now own the 4th worst record in the NBA. They literally could get the number 1 pick
    it's unbelievably frustrating for me to see this Team this bad. Makes you appreciate the long gone 90s even more. What's worse it seems like the Nets will right their ship before this fiasco in Manhattan ever will...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    lol @ probably a better player.... lol

I still can't get over the fact that we will give Denver potentially someone like Wiggins, Parker, Randle, or Smart.... and we might trade Melo now for Blake. He is fun to watch for sure but idk about that deal unless we can actually get some picks in return for once

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

I can't see the Clippers trading Blake.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

I miss john Starks

All-Pro
    Blake gets a ton of dunks off great passes from Chris Paul. He doesn't create on his own. Even with all that I might make that trade.