+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 169 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast
    Disturbing how awful are possesions were after we tied it. Just disturbing! I knew Chandler missing that freaking FT was gonna kill us..

Good fight to comeback but after we tied it up we stopped doing what brought us back... the ball didn't get moved around. We just drained the clock and looked for a shot with 5 seconds on the shot clock. I thought our defense played really good the 2nd half. We didnt get abused in the paint. Bargnani was feeling it for a bit there, too bad him and Shumpert got into foul trouble early. Hardaway played nicely I think. Metta leaves me scratching my head sometimes with some of his shots he takes but he did make a few threes... one I am not sure how went in though haha. Overall we will get more chemistry on offense and will work out these little kinks we have at the moment

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Whats the point of that heavy Iso at the end of games if its just melo shooting terrible shots?

uh **** that

as usual the offensive mindset is to play like ******* and just about never go in the paint.

my worry,my complaint, my whine is still the same:

Points in the MOTHER ****ing paint. period.

5th seed at best

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

at one point we had 18 pts to their 40 points in the paint, what the ****

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Why is Toney Douglas still in the NBA? Everytime i see some team giving him minutes, hes bricking a shot or turning the ball over..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Why is Toney Douglas still in the NBA? Everytime i see some team giving him minutes, hes bricking a shot or turning the ball over..
    The day became a non Knick player was a happy day for me... haha

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

With Bargs on the court this season the Knicks are -20 in 42 minutes. He has 3 rebounds. Last night in 25 minutes he had 1 rebound, 1 frickin rebound. We gave up 3 picks for him.He is a huge key to this season if he isnt a borderline All Star this team has no chance of making the Eastern Conference finals

Banned
    we suck

All-Pro
    up till bulls got that go ahead score with a little over 6 seconds left we had stopped them on 9 shot attempts in a row. But totally agree that we went away from what was working and what got us back into the game. Prior to that run that put the Knicks up they just couldn't get over the hump. theyd be down by 14 and cut it to 5 or 6 then go back down by 10 and cut it to 3 then back up to 12 and cut it to 6. Then they finally got a rotation and an offense that worked and went right back to the iso stuff. That wlll be the death of us again this season mark my words. If we can get some other guys involved on final shots it would take some of the pressure off melo. let Iman take it, let Feltion take it, man let even hardaway take it. if these guys become weapons in final minutes it wont be as easy for a defense to cover us
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***