+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 170 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    and the Globetrotters..!
    interesting fact, although they're called the HARLEM Globetrotters they actually are a Chicago product.

Yes, Chitown, the Windy City...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

I would say, maybe there turning it around, but i'm not gonna waste my breath doing that again. I'm sure a 5game losing streak is on the horizon soon enough.

I just pray they can keep this up because I want to see them in the playoffs. Might be a major long shot with how they have played this season but I don't want to see Denver get a good pick in this loaded draft class coming up

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Melo is a monster. That is all.

Well, all the ribbing i give Chandler, i gotta give him his props when hes playing like he has been recently. Looks exactly like what a 7ft defender with a high FGpct should lately.

Also, what a pick Timmy Hardaway is turning out to be. The kids got a deadly touch and is getting better at attacking to the hoop.. Jeremey Tyler plays with alot of fire, and is incredibly strong. I like watching him when hes on the court.

Maybe, just maybe this team is putting it together. Please dont get my enthusiasim up again for nothing Knicks. Please continue this team ball..

Prig is playing well tonight.

A Metta World Peace sighting! Wow, forgot about him.lol

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Well, all the ribbing i give Chandler, i gotta give him his props when hes playing like he has been recently. Looks exactly like what a 7ft defender with a high FGpct should lately.

Also, what a pick Timmy Hardaway is turning out to be. The kids got a deadly touch and is getting better at attacking to the hoop.. Jeremey Tyler plays with alot of fire, and is incredibly strong. I like watching him when hes on the court.

Maybe, just maybe this team is putting it together. Please dont get my enthusiasim up again for nothing Knicks. Please continue this team ball..
    Love the Hardaway pick.. I really hope he isn't part of some stupid trade.. and Tyler is nice

Tyler has a sweet stroke for a big guy.. He's a keeper

Tyler is doing it all tonight! 17pt game!!! Hitting long jumpers, baby jumpers, taking it to the hole, offensive putbacks..etc Hes rebounding.etc

Timmy Hardaway straight killin it also..