+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Which QB

Which QB

Prior vs Eagles
    Luck vs Texans
    Dalton vs Dolphins

That's actually pretty tough. Pryor is the worst of the three relatively speaking, but still good and has an awesome matchup brewing. If Hillis could post yards on Philly with a statue handing off the ball, imagine what Pryor could do.

Luck is probably your best bet though. He's coming off a bye, and will be poised to steamroll the competition.

Right now i need to decide between R.Wilson and Pryor. Wilson has TB at home, so thats an even more tasty matchup, although he's not running the ball himself nearly as much and may end up leaning on beastmode for run production, since he's more in the vein of a Rodgers-type scrambler who can move in a pinch, but doesn't use it as his primary means of moving the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    That's actually pretty tough. Pryor is the worst of the three relatively speaking, but still good and has an awesome matchup brewing. If Hillis could post yards on Philly with a statue handing off the ball, imagine what Pryor could do.

Luck is probably your best bet though. He's coming off a bye, and will be poised to steamroll the competition.

Right now i need to decide between R.Wilson and Pryor. Wilson has TB at home, so thats an even more tasty matchup, although he's not running the ball himself nearly as much and may end up leaning on beastmode for run production, since he's more in the vein of a Rodgers-type scrambler who can move in a pinch, but doesn't use it as his primary means of moving the ball.
    Tampa actually has a good run D and they are at home. Also, SEA is having O line issues right now (waiting for 2 tackles to come back). They barely beat STL on Monday!

I'm really conflicted. In first place going up against the 2nd place guy. Houston has been struggling but they are stout against the pass and the Colts have been running more. Houston's MLB out for season and they still have Watt against Luck. Can Prior pass against Philly?

Dalton is on fire.. kinda hard to sit him..

here's mine: (Stafford on bye)

Big Ben at NE

or

Pryor vs PHI

The Pat's D backfield is hurting with Talib out and his backup was injured in the Miami game. Pat's run D is also hurting with MLB and Wilfork out. They just picked up a free agent D tackle yesterday. If Bell can run against their D, which he should be able to do, I'm guessing Big Ben is good for 2 TDs in this game. I have Prior as an option in 2 leagues and I'm torn. I feel like I want to start him against Philly but I think I'd still go with Big Ben.

+ Reply to Thread