+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bench Player

From the Lions after beating the Cowboys

Here is a great youtube video from Ford Field after Stafford puts in the winning TD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVFO8kT1p6w

Quote Originally Posted by lionsroar View Post
    Here is a great youtube video from Ford Field after Stafford puts in the winning TD:

LOL Did you sign up here just to post this?

Great vid though.. Those your seats?

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

Bench Player
    I was back in MI for the weekend, my friends seats. I actually live in NJ now. After being to a few game at the MetLife, I know how it gets.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGisBallin View Post
    LOL Did you sign up here just to post this?

Great vid though.. Those your seats?

All-Pro
    Those fan videos no matter where they are are great when there's a surprise ending
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Lions fans going crazy like they just won the Superbowl lol... Well I hope you enjoyed the win cause we all know you guys aren't going nowhere... How does it feel to cheer for a team that's never won a Championship?

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboys037 View Post
    Lions fans going crazy like they just won the Superbowl lol... Well I hope you enjoyed the win cause we all know you guys aren't going nowhere... How does it feel to cheer for a team that's never won a Championship?
    Lol.. I know when plax caught that pass in corner of endzone there were similar videos from giants fans who were at the Super Bowl.. But I think those Lions fans may have went a bit crazier over just a regular season win then we did lol

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Bench Player
    How does it feel to fail to close out a team that didn't win a championship in the most heartbreaking way possible?

How does it feel to fail to close out a team that didn't win a championship in the most heartbreaking way possible?
    I was pretty upset at how our coach managed the game there towards the end if not for that you guys didn't stand a chance... Like I said enjoy your win and get ready for yet another Superbowl-less season.

All-Pro
    I was pretty upset at how our coach managed the game there towards the end if not for that you guys didn't stand a chance... Like I said enjoy your win and get ready for yet another Superbowl-less season.
    All Garrett had to do was instruct romo to kneel on 3rd down and the game was over. They could of let it run down to about 30 second or so took a 5 yard penalty and punted.. Instead the running play caused a hold and rest is history.

We blame coaching for losses as well.. In Chicago game Myers should of caught that deep pass that was picked off.. They didn't need to call a semi long pass there which was a bit risky. All they had to do was keep moving it down field like they were till they were close enough to take a few shots at the endzone and they could of pulled it out 28-27

4-New York Giants!!!!!