+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Bench Player

Couglin can go and bring in COwher or Spagnolo

I am a big Coughlin fan and a HUGE GIANTS Fan. but I have to say that the Giants got come lucky breaks this year and yes, they have had injuries, but I think that lack of coaching and rrespect from players just isnt there. OSI and Jacobs, both can go ! I am not impressed with eother of them. If they can get the offensive line rebuilt and tweak the secondary, we might have a super bowl next yr or the following. Eli has impressed and so has cruz and bradshaw. I would take Bradshaw anyday and on SUnday over Jacobs and his BS. Coughlin looks tired of it and I think his record speaks for itself, bring in Cowher and get the Defense rocking and the offensive line protecting eli and We will be right back in the thick of things. Not bashing Tom here, just saying that they need a motivator and I think he is starting to lose that ability.

Re: Couglin can go and bring in COwher or Spagnolo

[quote user="JIMBURT86"]I am a big Coughlin fan and a HUGE GIANTS Fan. but I have to say that the Giants got come lucky breaks this year and yes, they have had injuries, but I think that lack of coaching and rrespect from players just isnt there. OSI and Jacobs, both can go ! I am not impressed with eother of them. If they can get the offensive line rebuilt and tweak the secondary, we might have a super bowl next yr or the following. Eli has impressed and so has cruz and bradshaw. I would take Bradshaw anyday and on SUnday over Jacobs and his BS. Coughlin looks tired of it and I think his record speaks for itself, bring in Cowher and get the Defense rocking and the offensive line protecting eli and We will be right back in the thick of things. Not bashing Tom here, just saying that they need a motivator and I think he is starting to lose that ability.[/quote]

-We won the NFC East
    -Players (like Rolle) are coming out and saying they are playing for Coughlin
    -We beat the Jets
    -We beat the Cowboys twice
    -Whatever deficiency we had in our running game we made up ten fold in our passing game.
    -Our special teams improved immensely
    -We had the hardest schedule in football and one of the hardest ever
    -Our defensive line is the defense, doesn't matter who the coordinator is

Coughlin did a fantastic job this year. There were so many times I thought the team was done, and all was lost. He kept his team believing, even when the fans quit on them.

[quote user="JIMBURT86"]I am a big Coughlin fan and a HUGE GIANTS Fan. but I have to say that the Giants got come lucky breaks this year and yes, they have had injuries, but I think that lack of coaching and rrespect from players just isnt there. OSI and Jacobs, both can go ! I am not impressed with eother of them. If they can get the offensive line rebuilt and tweak the secondary, we might have a super bowl next yr or the following. Eli has impressed and so has cruz and bradshaw. I would take Bradshaw anyday and on SUnday over Jacobs and his BS. Coughlin looks tired of it and I think his record speaks for itself, bring in Cowher and get the Defense rocking and the offensive line protecting eli and We will be right back in the thick of things. Not bashing Tom here, just saying that they need a motivator and I think he is starting to lose that ability.[/quote]
    by "right back in the thick of things" do you mean NFC East Champs hosting a playoff game at home?

Do yourself a favor & think before your next post.

We should be so lucky to have as good a HC as Coughlin once he retires.

Cowher.. no thanks.

You're not impressed with Osi? OK.. 9 sacks in 9 games yea he sucks, what a bum. Who needs production? Yuck!

Jacobs bs? What bs are you referring to? Jacobs is a true Giant he loves this TEAM, he is this TEAM.

Tom is losing the team again? This topic AGAIN?

Are you aware we have a playoff game this Sunday? [:|]
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Bench Player

Blah blah blah shut up!!!! Go jump in traffic!!!

Osi's contract issues I am sick of but beside that dude u bumped your f'in head Jacobs fires this team up ok he fumbled last week,didnt Bradshaw lead the NFL in that catagory 2010 if not real close you sound like one of them if you dont win the SB who cares type,let me tell you I love Giants ball and any game we win to me feels great,we r in the thick of things DUMMY

He needs to realize we beat Atlanta and we most likely are headed to GB to set things straight.

There's a Sig or Pic on here that has Eli holding a Heart and the caption goes something like...

Tell them I'm coming, and I am bringing Hell with me...

Eli and the giants, ripping the hearts out of opposing teams Fan Base one 4th Quarter at a time.!!!

Trust me the Packers don't want to see us.. Anyone but us.. They are routing for the falcons, you can bet on that.

Give us one or or dominate win under our belts and we won't need a plane to fly to GB
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Wow you managed to get all that nonsense in a single paragraph? Kudos.

Well, I'm NOT a big Coughlin fan and I love the thought of Cowher and Spags......but we are IN the playoffs with this staff and these players. Let's back off a little and see if we can win a home playoff game......if we win this is all moot.....no one goes anywhere (except maybe Osi) and we move on to the next game......if we lay an egg then let all hell break loose.

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

This is what absolutely positively confounds me. Here we are, players are saying they are playing for the (Tom C) coach, and this moron comes in and says to get rid of Coughlin and bring in Cowher. READ COWHER'S STATS BEFORE YOU MAKE A STATEMENT. He won one, (1), [uno], ein, superbowl, and that took him what 4 or so years to do it. PULLLEEEZZZEEE. We're in the playoffs, and only a great Head Coach could have done it with all the injuries he had to face, and NO off season free agency acquisitions. Go post over to Cowher's twitter account and kiss his tush there, not here.
    I miss Red Hook!