+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool Bet you did not know this- Bradshaw was rated NFLs best blocking RB last year

"Bradshaw is a talented runner who can run on the front-side and back-side of plays, has the vision to bounce out into the open field, and he possesses an underrated game overall. It’s unlikely that Bradshaw’s running style appealed to Grigson the most, however. Instead it was his pass protection skills, a very important skillset that Bradshaw excels at and last year’s Colts running backs did not.

Of the four running backs on the roster last season, only one — Mewelde Moore, a well-known pass blocker — graded positively (0.6) last year for his pass blocking, which he did on only 79 snaps according to Pro Football Focus. In comparison, Bradshaw registered a league-best 3.7 grade on a far greater 199 snaps for the New York Giants."

I don't need stats or numbers to know how great Bradshaw was at blocking.
    Him and Clinton Portis were my favorites at watching running backs block.
    They had a "no fear" like attitude.
    Jacobs on the other hand is like the Incredible Hulk back there. He's bigger than some linebackers.

it was mentioned numerous times in the beginning of the season when Wilson and Scott whiffed blocks.

Quote Originally Posted by primetime View Post
    I don't need stats or numbers to know how great Bradshaw was at blocking.
    Him and Clinton Portis were my favorites at watching running backs block.
    They had a "no fear" like attitude.
    Jacobs on the other hand is like the Incredible Hulk back there. He's bigger than some linebackers.
    He still cannot block like the 60 lbs lighter Bradshaw could.........the Stats tell the story

It was the first thing I thought of when I heard it was let go. No joke.
    I bELIeve in February 1, 2015.

It wasn't a secret
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

If this is another shot at Wilson, just give it up. Bradshaw was not a great blocker when he first came into the league, he worked at it and got better.

MJD is another great blocking RB with no size.
    If you dig up the dirt in Oakland, you will find Giant bones

3/18/14 Draft:
    1-Aaron Donald DT Pitt
    2-Kareem Martin DE UNC
    3-Stanley Jean-Baptiste CB Neb
    4-C.J. Fiedorowicz TE Iowa
    5-Bryan Stork C FSU
    5-Chris Watt G ND
    6-Jeff Janis WR SV

He was graded the best for two straight years by PFF. This is old news. Please make relevant posts before you are banned again. This doesn't need its own thread.

In that regard, he was a huge loss.