Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reby Sky..

Reby Sky..

can somebody just clear this up.. did this moron actually say that tiki barber was the Giants all time sacks leader.

All-Pro

Re: Reby Sky..

For real I don't understand the mentality of some people against this
    woman. She is attractive and a Giants fan. Does it get any better then
    that?

who/what is reby sky?

Yea such a big fan.. where was she before 2007.. i never seen this girl until we won a super bowl.. she is a front runner.. that Tiki Barber answer is a prime example why

[quote user="GiantsYanks56"]

Yea such a big fan.. where was she before 2007.. i never seen this girl until we won a super bowl.. she is a front runner.. that Tiki Barber answer is a prime example why

[/quote]

Let it go man, just let it go............

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

If I were purely judgmental, I say she's an attention ***** who's capitalizing off her looks and she's using the Giants as an "angle" or "schtick". But she's not making any money off me or affecting me in any way, good or bad.

Live and let live.

[/quote]

So i suppose youre the model fan?

Veteran

This thread is kinda touch and go, or maybe I just wish it was. Any pics of this (in)famous fan?

can somebody just clear this up.. did this moron actually say that tiki barber was the Giants all time sacks leader.
    [/quote]

Yes cats out the bag....I think she is overrated but don't get me wrong I would smash that in a sec that doesn't mean she should represent the Giants Girl but whatever I'm not a hater...I just think if you put on a tight Giants jersey and thong on any girl in Maxim, they all would be hotties...