+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGisBallin View Post
    Looks like the apple doesn't fall far from the tree . . . .

His father seems just as stupid as he is . . . . cites the fact (alleged) that Martin tried to commit suicide as somehow suporting his son's cause, while most people would look at that and ask why on earth are you tormenting a guy who you know has tried to commit suicide three times?

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Looks like the apple doesn't fall far from the tree . . . .

His father seems just as stupid as he is . . . . cites the fact (alleged) that Martin tried to commit suicide as somehow suporting his son's cause, while most people would look at that and ask why on earth are you tormenting a guy who you know has tried to commit suicide three times?
    I believe incognito is a FA this year...

Good luck to him trying to get a contract.. lol

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 11m
    1: Richie Incognito left this VM for Jonathan Martin in April 2013: "Hey, wassup, you half n----- piece of (expletive)...

2. More Incognito to Martin: "I saw you on Twitter, you been training ten weeks. (I want to) (expletive) in your (expl) mouth....

3. Incognito VM to Martin: "(I'm going to) slap your (expletive) mouth. (I'm going to) slap your real mother across the face (laughter).

4. Incognito to Martin, all on same VM in April 2013: "(Expletive) you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you."

Good. Lord.

Listen, I am by no means defending Incognito here... But Jonathan Martin, what are you doing? You don't defend yourself? You're 25 years old! A grown man! Defend yourself! What the hell are you afraid of?

Either way.. Richie may be really incognito very soon.
    Last edited by NYGisBallin; 11-04-2013 at 01:34 PM.

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

If the head coach knew about this he should be suspended indefinitely also.

Rich Incognito very publicly supported the Miami Dolphins to re-sign Jake Long this past off season. I can't help but think that Martin being Long's successor at the left tackle spot has helped to create the animosity Incognito has towards the guy. Obviously, this is no excuse for a lot of the stuff Incognito is reported as saying and doing.

To the masses that believe Jonathan Martin is going about this the wrong way, you are morons. Once the term "bullying" was brought into this case, it diminished Incognito's doings and made Martin look childish. The general public thinks of bullying as a term designated solely for elementary school. Since that's the case, I believe that media sources have gone about this case wrongly. They knew what they were doing when they labeled this as bullying. This is workplace harassment. What do Human Resource departments of any company tell you to do if you are the subject of workplace harassment? You let the situation be known. What would you do if someone at work not only called you a ******, cracker, wetback, etc. at the workplace, but would go out of their way to text you and leave you voicemail messages once you left work? That is exactly what Jonathan Martin did after being apart of the organization for nearly two years.

I'm assuming Martin is an intelligent man. He is a Stanford graduate with a bachelors degree in classics. This is a huge achievement at any accredited university, let alone he did it at Stanford. At the same time, if any of you are friends with people who have educational backgrounds in philosophy, you know how frustrating it can be to interact with them in certain situations. In knowing the personality and behaviors that the general public links to Rich Incognito through his previous incidents (on and off the field), I am not surprised in the least that Incognito could not get along with Martin. Once again, this is no excuse for his actions.

Very well said, greenca. Interesting point with the Stanford tidbit.

If Martin is so intelligent, why are we just hearing about this now?..

Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGisBallin View Post
    If Martin is so intelligent, why are we just hearing about this now?..
    This could be the answer.

"Jason La Canfora of CBS reports that Incognito also used the “half-n—–” epithet in a text message to Martin, and that Incognito sent Martin texts in which he made reference to tracking down members of Martin’s family and harming them. La Canfora reports that Martin was worried that Incognito wasn’t just talking trash and might actually be planning to harm Martin or his family."

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ins-voicemail/

My God...
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

I always thought Incognito was a pos football player (dirty)
    But I guess he's a pos person as well.