+ Reply to Thread

do you guys like this Mock Draft

Round 1-Khalil Mack OLB- Jon beason +khalil mack +spencer paysinger = solid linebacking corp

Round 2-te-Austin Seferian Jenkins - 2 in 1 blocker and receiving threat , i love that pick

Round 3-Justin Gilbert-cb we need lots of help in secondary and this guy is a good all around corner

Round 4-bryan stork C- just another blocker inside to solidify this teams core

Round 5-L'damian Washington WR- nicks replacement 6'4 and someone said he runs a 4.3 forty thats nuts

Round 6-Stanley jean-baptiste-cb great size more corner help lots of tools and potential

Round 7-Shaquelle Evans-5 touchdowns in 7 games thats solid , hes 6'1 and 211 lbs he could be another receiver possibly the next to shine

i heard we lose a pick after getting beasley i dont know what one yet though

I like the TE in RD 2.

Mack.. I'm not sure of yet. I want to see where we're picking in RD 1 first. I'd rather have Barr or Mosely before Mack.
    Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBeatsU View Post
    Round 1-Khalil Mack OLB- Jon beason +khalil mack +spencer paysinger = solid linebacking corp

Round 2-te-Austin Seferian Jenkins - 2 in 1 blocker and receiving threat , i love that pick

Round 3-Justin Gilbert-cb we need lots of help in secondary and this guy is a good all around corner

Round 4-bryan stork C- just another blocker inside to solidify this teams core

Round 5-L'damian Washington WR- nicks replacement 6'4 and someone said he runs a 4.3 forty thats nuts

Round 6-Stanley jean-baptiste-cb great size more corner help lots of tools and potential

Round 7-Shaquelle Evans-5 touchdowns in 7 games thats solid , hes 6'1 and 211 lbs he could be another receiver possibly the next to shine

i heard we lose a pick after getting beasley i dont know what one yet though
    I like it a lot of freaks of nature physically in the draft in guys like Washington and Baptiste. I like Jenkins a lot as well. I do think we could use a DL in there somewhere although Mack gives pass rush abilities from the LB position

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
    __________________________________________________ _______
    (1st) Amari Cooper WR Alabama (2nd) Quinten Rollins FS Miami (OH)
    (3rd) John Miller OG Louisville (4th) Anthony Chickillo DE Miami
    (5th) Xavier Williams DT Northern Iowa (6th) Hayes Pullard LB USC
    (7th) Bobby McCain CB Memphis (7th) Jean Sifrin TE UMass