+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation i dont think defensive end is a huge need

the giants pass rush came alive last game tuck had a sack and a half ,i dont know if we keep him but i known JPP wil be starting and then i think damontre moore can be a starter and i know from his time in college he was a great starter, he has made special teams plays this year,he could be a starter and he was a 3rd round pick last year and i dont think we could get clowney,wed probably select a LB but there arent tons of defensive ends for us in 1st round and then i wouldnt want to draft a 2nd round de just to start him over a 3rd round de ,i mean we made moore take the seat for a year and now he gets his oppurtunity and people want a new DE,i think he can get it done

I think cornerback is a need we need 1,our safety group is good with rolle and stevie brown next year and will hill who i like,I think outside linebacker to play with beason and paysinger is important need,and then id say center

You're wrong

i respect ur opinion but id like to know ur reasoning

We need another young pass rusher, badly. Tuck is a aging veteran and Kiwi hasen't shown to much overall in awhile and is kinda aging, and JPP really needs a young stud on the other side of him. Even if Damontre Moore was showing signs of being a terror in the reg season, i'd still say we need another pass rusher, and hes not..lol

I think it's the opposite. DE is a need and CB is not as bad as it seems. They have some injuries to Ross, Hosley and Webster but Prince, Thomas and McBride have all stepped up. When those other guys get healthy, they'll have pretty good depth. I'm also expecting T2 to be more improved next year after playing through a season.

Pass rush on the other hand is lacking big time. JPP hopefully gets healthier but Tuck is aging as well as Kiwi. Neither are getting to QB as well as they should. The Giants definitely need another young, stud DE to add to JPP and Moore for the future. Don't get me wrong, the Giants could use another corner too....I just don't think it's as important right now as a pass rusher. Pass rush will only help those corners look better too.

Oh ok I get it now I think it largely depends on Moore and peoples opinion on him but I an not complete on terrel Thomas cause at times he's good other tines he is bad , I Like amukamara , I think you guys have a point but I think as u say jpp needs a good player on the other side I'm not gonna say for sure that Moore is that dude but he could be that guy to fill that.if he isn't then I'd say. Draft a de early but for now I need to see what happens when he gets his opportunity really Moore was considered a third rounder with first round talent

After Crowley theres tuitt Trent Murphy who would u suggest we ain for if we miss clowney ?

There is not 1 legitimate quick twitch pass rusher on the team. We dont necessarily need an every down DE although thats what I would draft if I could but they need an edge rusher. Now that can come in the form of a situational player but they need someone who can get home without it being a 5 second coverage sack

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    There is not 1 legitimate quick twitch pass rusher on the team. We dont necessarily need an every down DE although thats what I would draft if I could but they need an edge rusher. Now that can come in the form of a situational player but they need someone who can get home without it being a 5 second coverage sack
    Sounds like your in favor of someone like Anthony Barr. Probably projects as a 4-3 OLB who they can use like the Broncos use Miller. Wonder how the board would feel about someone like him being the pick after Clint Sintim. In reality though, they didn't really use Sintim to his strength though anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBeatsU View Post
    the giants pass rush came alive last game tuck had a sack and a half ,i dont know if we keep him but i known JPP wil be starting and then i think damontre moore can be a starter and i know from his time in college he was a great starter, he has made special teams plays this year,he could be a starter and he was a 3rd round pick last year and i dont think we could get clowney,wed probably select a LB but there arent tons of defensive ends for us in 1st round and then i wouldnt want to draft a 2nd round de just to start him over a 3rd round de ,i mean we made moore take the seat for a year and now he gets his oppurtunity and people want a new DE,i think he can get it done

I think cornerback is a need we need 1,our safety group is good with rolle and stevie brown next year and will hill who i like,I think outside linebacker to play with beason and paysinger is important need,and then id say center
    Tuck had a sack when he was pushed right into the QB by the tackle trying to block him