+ Reply to Thread

redeye do you like brandon coleman wr?

I think he seems like he could be solid receiver

I was real high on him before the season expecting him to take the next step in his development but he hasnt. He still doesnt high point the ball and does a poor job of using his frame to his advantage. Super talented physically in the open field for such a big WR but he doesnt couple that with the physical potential he has to dominate smaller DB's

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I was real high on him before the season expecting him to take the next step in his development but he hasnt. He still doesnt high point the ball and does a poor job of using his frame to his advantage. Super talented physically in the open field for such a big WR but he doesnt couple that with the physical potential he has to dominate smaller DB's
    I have only watched him play once this year and it was vs Fresno St. I thought he played really well but he did have some big drops for Rutgers. He seemed like he got open just about every passing play. There was some poor passes that could have went for TD's and a big drop on a streak that it kind of looked like he lost track of where the ball was. Overall I think a 2nd rounder on this guy would be a good pick that could potentially be a great pick

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig