+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    they prob have a record breaking day vs us
    A few weeks ago, I may have agreed with you.

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

It would have been an huge upset for the Vikings to win (although why weren't they using their timeouts when Dallas got into field goal range?). But the big game will next week against the Saints who lost today to the Jets.

Dallas fan I guess.. How did you feel about AP gaining 140 on your D and almost single handedly beating you. Did you know he only gained 28 on giants
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Banned
    Dallas fan I guess.. How did you feel about AP gaining 140 on your D and almost single handedly beating you. Did you know he only gained 28 on giants
    The stats of the RB on the losing team didn't really affect me, a Cowboys fan, a whole lot. Now watching Romo engineer like his 20th fourth quarter comeback...that felt great! Walking out of the sports bar (in NJ) with my Cowboys jersey on as I watched the Giants fans get pissed off because the Jets won too made me feel great. Thanks for asking about a Cowboys fan's feelings. It felt good to share.

Yeah my 3 favorite teams today(Vikings, Chargers and Raiders) couldnt help a guy out---LOL!!!

Eh, I'm not too upset now. Like others said, the Giants dug them a pretty deep hole early. Im not sold on the Cowboys doing too much. I told people at work today that as long as Romo is QB for the Cowboys and Jones is the owner/GM, I'm don't see them doing anything relevant when it counts most.

And I agree, 8-8 probably wins the division.

Quote Originally Posted by newyorktexan View Post
    It would have been an huge upset for the Vikings to win (although why weren't they using their timeouts when Dallas got into field goal range?). But the big game will next week against the Saints who lost today to the Jets.
    And the Saints are going to be pissed. I have a feeling the Saints will be back in rhythm next week. Cowboys will be back to .500 after the butt whoopin the Saints put on them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Downy Eli View Post
    The stats of the RB on the losing team didn't really affect me, a Cowboys fan, a whole lot. Now watching Romo engineer like his 20th fourth quarter comeback...that felt great! Walking out of the sports bar (in NJ) with my Cowboys jersey on as I watched the Giants fans get pissed off because the Jets won too made me feel great. Thanks for asking about a Cowboys fan's feelings. It felt good to share.

Romo finally made a comeback? Lol AP ran all over that crappy defense. You guys are going nowhere

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantsrangers View Post
    Romo finally made a comeback? Lol AP ran all over that crappy defense. You guys are going nowhere
    "Finally"? What did he have like 4 or 5 last year alone and like 20 for his career? Check your facts. Good luck with that 6 to 8 win second half of the season I see people talking about on this board. Lol!

Banned
    Lol i bet all you g fans were just begging for Romo to 'choke'. Instead he engineers yet another comeback win. Put that in your pipe and smoke it

Where's tabscoat and Cre, ntegrase .. And especially cowboys037.. They should all be flocking in here anytime now
    No reason to come in and beat my chest. This offense(scheme) still sucks and can't or will not compensate for the defense. Or would you rather me say................hahahaha, we barely beat a one win team and we are Super Bowl bound you losers!?

I am under no illusion that we can do anything in the playoffs if it comes to that.