+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    Lol i bet all you g fans were just begging for Romo to 'choke'. Instead he engineers yet another comeback win. Put that in your pipe and smoke it
    Thats ok Crue, leaving Giants fans out of the equation, the most realistic Cowboys fans realize that Romo will choke when it counts most, playoff time. Yeah the Cowboys have the inside track right now to win the crappy East, but they will be one and done when they have to face the 49ers or Seahawks in the wildcard rd.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    Thats ok Crue, leaving Giants fans out of the equation, the most realistic Cowboys fans realize that Romo will choke when it counts most, playoff time. Yeah the Cowboys have the inside track right now to win the crappy East, but they will be one and done when they have to face the 49ers or Seahawks in the wildcard rd.
    No fear. And seattle has been exposed. I expect them to lose a few now

I think the Hawks win that division, and after that nobody is going into Seattle and beating the Seahawks. They've owned the 9ers there, and the next toughest team is NO who is a lot less effective in the miserable conditions Seattle in January would produce.

If the Cowboys are able to play solid enough to get to the playoffs*, I actually like our chances against the 49ers. I shouldn't, but I do. Just a weird feeling. Everyone else? Not so much.

*I don't think the division race is over. I think Washington could get pretty hot. I'm not that confident that 8-8 wins the division. We're going to have to win a game that we have no business winning.

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    Where's tabscoat and Cre, ntegrase .. And especially cowboys037.. They should all be flocking in here anytime now
    Present! I don't really post on weekends. Not that I, myself, am super busy or anything, but my girlfriend pretty much schedules my weekends. I basically have no time in front of a computer at anytime from Friday night to Sunday evening.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    No fear. And seattle has been exposed. I expect them to lose a few now
    Yeah Crue, all of the contenders have shown weaknesses. Seattle has had trouble stopping the run 2 weeks in a row now. The Broncos give up a lot of passing yards, KC has a great D, but can their offense play catch up if they are in a big hole, The Colts showed some defensive issues last night. The 49ers have had their issues, especially in the pass game.

But no matter, as long as Romo is at the helm and your owner wants to play GM as well, I don't see the Cowboys being a factor in January or February.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    I think the Hawks win that division, and after that nobody is going into Seattle and beating the Seahawks. They've owned the 9ers there, and the next toughest team is NO who is a lot less effective in the miserable conditions Seattle in January would produce.

If the Cowboys are able to play solid enough to get to the playoffs*, I actually like our chances against the 49ers. I shouldn't, but I do. Just a weird feeling. Everyone else? Not so much.

*I don't think the division race is over. I think Washington could get pretty hot. I'm not that confident that 8-8 wins the division. We're going to have to win a game that we have no business winning.
    you sound like my brother in law. Are you sure your not him---LOL!! He was telling me last night that the Cowboys can NOT afford to drop too many more games, because he think the Skins could get hot, as Griffin gets healthier and their D starts playing better.

Yeah it will be hard to win at Seattle for anyone. I think the Saints could grab the 2 seed, unless they drop a couple more and the Packers get hot. I dont mean to sound like a hater, but I am not too confident in any team that wins the east. But thats just an opinion---any given Sunday like they say. The Bucs almost pulled off the upset of the year. The Saints were beat by the Jets. I think it just comes down to match-ups and some breaks each and every week.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Present! I don't really post on weekends. Not that I, myself, am super busy or anything, but my girlfriend pretty much schedules my weekends. I basically have no time in front of a computer at anytime from Friday night to Sunday evening.
    "sound of that whip cracking" LOL!! Just kidding man. On my off days, I have obligations and chores etc.

Banned
    Yeah Crue, all of the contenders have shown weaknesses. Seattle has had trouble stopping the run 2 weeks in a row now. The Broncos give up a lot of passing yards, KC has a great D, but can their offense play catch up if they are in a big hole, The Colts showed some defensive issues last night. The 49ers have had their issues, especially in the pass game.

But no matter, as long as Romo is at the helm and your owner wants to play GM as well, I don't see the Cowboys being a factor in January or February.
    I cant stand jerry. Ive never liked him from day one when he fired Landry

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    Dallas fan I guess.. How did you feel about AP gaining 140 on your D and almost single handedly beating you. Did you know he only gained 28 on giants
    Giants have a better run defense, but there were some pretty big circumstances surrounding the difference in games.

1. You guys are pretty healthy on the DL whereas Dallas is starting their 3rd Strong Side DE, 3rd DT, Hatcher, and 2nd Weak side DE.
    2. Peterson was dealing with a tight hamstring against you guys, while he looked pretty healthy against us.
    3. Ponder's a better QB than Freeman on 10 days notice.

Still, like I said your run defense is better. And it probably was always going to be. I never liked our run defense because of our DTs, but I loved the pass rush potential with a healthy Spencer-Ratliff-Hatcher-Ware.
    Last edited by Ntegrase96; 11-04-2013 at 05:03 PM.

We have no one to blame but ourselves for our predicament.