+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I've said it before & I'll say it one more time...

The 2011/12 NY Giant football team will go as far as the defense takes them.

Posted that before the Jet game & nothings happened to make me change my mind. If they continue to hold opponts under 20 pts like they have in the last two contests then hang on for a wild playoff ride.

Fewell we're all watching & if you ever want to get back to HC job well git-r-done. The time is now for the defense to rise & puppy dog shine.

Go Big Blue

Re: I've said it before & I'll say it one more time...

[quote user="jakegibbs"]The 2011/12 NY Giant football team will go as far as the defense takes them.

Posted that before the Jet game & nothings happened to make me change my mind. If they continue to hold opponts under 20 pts like they have in the last two contests then hang on for a wild playoff ride.

It's been said a million times: defense wins superbowls (wouldn't that be nice?)

The offense will hold their own. I'm not worried about them so I agree, if the DL works some magic then this may be a giant win.

In days of yore it was the offense I would be concerned about. My how things have turned around.

Fewell we're all watching & if you ever want to get back to HC job well git-r-done. The time is now for the defense to rise & puppy dog shine.

Go Big Blue[/quote]

[quote user="jakegibbs"]The 2011/12 NY Giant football team will go as far as the defense takes them.

Go Big Blue[/quote]

Remember folks where you heard this 1st.

Go Big Blue

Go Big Blue[/quote]

Congrats Fewell & you did execellent against the Falcons as you did for the Jets & Cowboys now the same holds true for Green Bay go to hold them under 20pts too.

Fewell we're still all watching & if you ever want to get back to HC job well git-r-done. Again the time is now for the defense to rise & puppy dog shine.

I mostly agree but it is nice to know we have an offense that can put up points and in a hurry. This is a different Giants offense.

[quote user="jakegibbs"][quote user="jakegibbs"]The 2011/12 NY Giant football team will go as far as the defense takes them. Posted that before the Jet game & nothings happened to make me change my mind. If they continue to hold opponts under 20 pts like they have in the last two contests then hang on for a wild playoff ride. Fewell we're all watching & if you ever want to get back to HC job well git-r-done. The time is now for the defense to rise & puppy dog shine. Go Big Blue[/quote] Remember folks where you heard this 1st. Go Big Blue[/quote]

why do you even think for a second that you are the only one saying the D has to continue to play great???

Not saying your wrong but dont break your arm patting yourself on the back for that one....[]

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="GameTime"]

[quote user="jakegibbs"][quote user="jakegibbs"]The 2011/12 NY Giant football team will go as far as the defense takes them. Posted that before the Jet game & nothings happened to make me change my mind. If they continue to hold opponts under 20 pts like they have in the last two contests then hang on for a wild playoff ride. Fewell we're all watching & if you ever want to get back to HC job well git-r-done. The time is now for the defense to rise & puppy dog shine. Go Big Blue[/quote] Remember folks where you heard this 1st. Go Big Blue[/quote]

why do you even think for a second that you are the only one saying the D has to continue to play great???

Not saying your wrong but dont break your arm patting yourself on the back for that one....[]

[/quote]

My thoughts exactly. You aren't exactly spilling state secrets here.

[quote user="GameTime"]

[/quote]

Seriously - was anyone necessarily disagreeing with your "1st" statement. It's not exactly a "thinking out of the box" thought.

Last few avatars: Nicks, Bradshaw, Jacobs - who's the next future ex-Giant

I've said it before, and I'll say it one more time...

If this team continues to score more points than the other team, they will win the super bowl. If they don't, they will go home.

Show class, be a Giants fan.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...

If the Giants start this Manning dude over Carr, they have a shot.