+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Why longtime Giants fans hate the Cowboys.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    I never hated them then even though they consistently and continually kicked the crap out of the Jints regularly. I only disliked the Jerry/Jimmy Cowboys because I thought they were classless ******bags.

But I don't hate the Cowboys today nor do I hate their fans. And I like Romo.

I found this interesting: http://nypost.com/2013/10/31/why-tom...-a-giants-fan/
    Pretty much all this. Plus the pastor at my church is a cowboys fan but he's anything but a ******. He's actually fun to talk football with, despite being a divisional rival.

Philly on the other hand, is a den of soulless heathen ...

We've only faced once in the playoffs and there aren't really any big regular season games to speak of.

I 'hate' Philly and Washington more. Maybe another playoff game or two, or really big meaningful regular season game, would change my mind about the Cowboys.

Until then, it's still Philly, Washington and San Fran in my top 3 rivals.

Quote Originally Posted by eLi MusT gO dEEp View Post
    We've only faced once in the playoffs and there aren't really any big regular season games to speak of.
    Somebody wasn't a fan in 1993

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post

Philly on the other hand, is a den of soulless heathen ...

Ha-ha, right on! That's the kind of bitterness that manifests itself in the fans of a team that has never won anything.

Philly is in another league of its own when it comes to its fan base I hate them more than Dallas but Dallas' overrated team is not far behind

Quote Originally Posted by WayBackFan View Post
    The Tom Landry years. It was ugly.

'Nuff said.

so true, but this is so serendipitous! **** jerry!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...d-a-giants-fan

PS oops, sorry for this article,sarcasman posted it already! sorry , did not read entire thread!
    Last edited by tcseacliff; 11-11-2013 at 09:32 PM.

# 80

Central NJ - the DMZ of Giants/Eagles land
    Quote Originally Posted by tcseacliff View Post
    so true, but this is so serendipitous! **** jerry!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...d-a-giants-fan

PS oops, sorry for this article,sarcasman posted it already! sorry , did not read entire thread!
    I have no bad feelings for Landry. He and his "Boys kicked the crap out of the G. He was treated badly by Jones. Awful.

The G are a class organization. Cowboys are no-class under Jones.
    **Fan since 1970**

The division rivalry aside......I never actually "hated" any of them until most recent years. I started hating them when JJ took over and stuck a knife in Landry's back. Then, when they were winning SB's with Smith and Aikmen my Cowboys fans friends were really obnoxious

Eagles fans have always been the worst and I have always hated them in general.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by jwhorner6 View Post
    My only hatred toward the Cowboys is because of Jerry Jones and nothing else.

You sound like a Dallass fan.

+ Reply to Thread