+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Aaron Rodgers Hurt Monday Night

Alright, this is probably not going to matter since it was on his throwing shoulder, but MAYBE, and that's a big MAYBE, Rodgers could be out for a few weeks. Considering what our schedule holds, the G-Men could win the next two games not with ease, but it would be a bit easier.

I'm not saying anything yet, but the stars are aligning ever so slightly. BUT, I won't hold my breath yet.

If that holds, so be it but hope he comes back stong against the Cowturds.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

We don't win against back ups.

Quote Originally Posted by fizzlesticks View Post
    We don't win against back ups.
    We won against Philly when they had to put in Barkley and Freeman who should have been a backup to start with....

Quote Originally Posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    If that holds, so be it but hope he comes back stong against the Cowturds.
    They also play Philly next week. So we probably need Rodgers back so the Packers can beat Philly

Quote Originally Posted by thomasg2488 View Post
    They also play Philly next week. So we probably need Rodgers back so the Packers can beat Philly
    That been said I feel if the Giants keep rising the level of play they could win against Rodgers .

Quote Originally Posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    That been said I feel if the Giants keep rising the level of play they could win against Rodgers .
    Very, very true. We're better than the Bears at this point in my book as the o-line and run game gets better. We also can't forget what Beason is doing for us on defense, making it WAY better and actually improving the play of the other LBs on the team. If Eli hadn't throw 3 INTs against Philly and Chicago that cost us wins, we probably would be 4-4.

And before anyone says I'm an Eli basher, just stop. It's true, this coming from a guy who's defended him for a decade.

Agree. The entire team has to get better, all three phases but this team goes as far as Eli goes.

Pretty good chance we win 4 in a row before the Cowboys game. Crazy season, freakin' crazy.

I'd rather Rodgers comes back, I need him for my fantasy team which actually has a chance of making the playoffs