+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just got tickets and I'm Ecstatic! but...

anyone have any advice for parking? getting to the stadium without a parking pass? working on a budget here. please help!

Re: Just got tickets and I'm Ecstatic! but...

nevermind. i'm gonna go with the off-site parking on ebay.

sent ya a pm

Bench Player

Congrates, I like to park at the sheraton, Its the closest off site parking, just get there early space is limited. $25 to park $ 5 shuttle bus each way. I just walk across the highway just be careful you dont get run over. Have fun and make alot of noise for all the fans at home. god bless the giants!

Bench Player

There are many places to park right on the same road as the Izod Center and the stadium. Just get to the game EARLY and get LOUD!!

thanks everyone. I will be the loudest person in the stadium. but with class. i promise. ha!

[quote user="Pierre-Paul"]There are many places to park right on the same road as the Izod Center and the stadium. Just get to the game EARLY and get LOUD!![/quote]

Free? I'll walk up to 3 miles for free parking.

It'll be a good way to take down a six pack.

i parked at the Secaucus Junction lot once and took the train there. you can drink open containers of alcohol on that train.

what is good is that even with a shuttle bus you get stuck in stadium traffic. the train can be crowded but it's a good atmosphere and it is probably faster.

Why don't you just get a parking pass on ticket exchange for 35$ ? I personally couldn't see not tailgating when I go......

[quote user="dannydufflebags"]Why don't you just get a parking pass on ticket exchange for 35$ ? I personally couldn't see not tailgating when I go......[/quote]

haha. those parking passes are like 140 bucks right now. no thanks.

i'm gonna take the shuttle to the lot early and try and find some nice fans to hang with before the game. it's a 1 o clock game anyway, so how much tailgaiting do i need to be doing really? not to mention i have a 3 hour drive to the stadium.