+ Reply to Thread

Post Giants Mock Draft 11/5/13

in this mock I have us with the 15th overall pick

Round 1-Khalil Mack Olb buffalo

-Incredible effort every play,he is a playmaker ,athletic,and would bring great energy to our team ,beason and mack

Round 2-Wr Brandon Cooks Oregon state

-We keep david wilson as runningback and keep him healthy,we fill a spot that nicks had with a more explosive playmaker, who also returns and is leading college football in catches yards and touchdowns,extremely athletic

Round 3--Kasim Edebali***** DE Boston College,

-this dude has a violent game,vicious spin move,and he has a very quick start off the ball, he is foreign from germany and ove rhis years at BC he has really improved this dude has crazy potential ,very motivated

Round 4-Bryan Stork C FSU

-Interior line help ,the double a gap pressure has really messed up eli this year we need to block his front so he can make reads without scrambling to the sidelines and causing mistakes

Round 5-Colt Lyerla Te

Strengths: Physical marvel with excellent athleticism, good hand-eye coordination and toughness after the catch. Possesses impressive straight-line speed, as well as the agility and balance to operate in space.

Weaknesses: Never emerged as a statistically dominant player at Oregon, perhaps due to the incredible talent competing for the ball. Scouting Combine will be critical for Lyerla in addressing why he left the Oregon program.

--Rob Rang

Round 6-Rb Western Kentucky University ,Antonio Andrews

-fills in as that extra rb,he can run very well and catch,size speed and balance,gets near 200 yards a game

fav offensive player in draft ^

Thanks for checking out my mock draft,i think its pretty good, comment on any thing you feel i missed or messed up on

Nothing wrong with that mock draft. You got 2guys in the 1st 2rds that offer value and have shown the look of super stars on the next level in my opinion, and you got a big upside DE in RD3, and fit in some upside and potential with Lyerla in the late rds, and got a probably starting quality C who i love in RD4. Albeit, the more i watch Cordle, i think he might be the answer, and ive been taking centers in my mock for months. But i suppose, even if Cordle pans out, it still might be smart to grab one.