+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Bench Player

Cheap tickets possible?

Any advice for getting cheap tixs to giants games? I wanna go to the cowboys game or another home game with my father and maybe make it a christmas present for him. I've checked stubhub and tixs go for $140 minimum which is insane. I don't mind sitting in the worst seats of the house because honestly I just want to see a Giants home game as I've never been to an nfl game and I've been a fan 15+ years.

Last I knew, ticketmaster still had a handful left for both the seahawks and redskins games. Face Value. Cant get much cheaper than that.
    Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGisBallin View Post
    Last I knew, ticketmaster still had a handful left for both the seahawks and redskins games. Face Value. Cant get much cheaper than that.
    But then you have a fee/service charge. But as you said you can get Lower End-Zone or Mezzanine End-Zone for $145 + Fees. FV on those are $120. Not that Bad. Good luck finding anything cheaper with better views. They have them for the Raiders, Packers and Cowboys also.

http://www.nfl.com/tickets/new-york-giants
    Last edited by Jet-Blue; 11-05-2013 at 06:54 PM. Reason: added link

Quote Originally Posted by Jet-Blue View Post
    But then you have a fee/service charge. But as you said you can get Lower End-Zone or Mezzanine End-Zone for $145 + Fees. FV on those are $120. Not that Bad. Good luck finding anything cheaper with better views. They have them for the Raiders, Packers and Cowboys also.
    Go to any box office. No fees. Plus they print them right there for you.
    Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Bench Player
    Also how are seats in Metlife. I've never been to an NFL game but are the 300 level seats around the 30-30 year line good since you can see whole field? I imagine being closer to the action but in end zone area is much worse?

Quote Originally Posted by JKpoker1 View Post
    Also how are seats in Metlife. I've never been to an NFL game but are the 300 level seats around the 30-30 year line good since you can see whole field? I imagine being closer to the action but in end zone area is much worse?
    I've sat in the 300's many times and to be honest, I prefer it. Phenomenal sightlines in the building at every angle. The video boards are fantastic as well. Ive sat in the endzones and on the sidelines. Both are great. You'll have a great time.
    Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

I go to away games for AFC teams. It is cheaper for me to fly to San Diego and get great seats than to get great seats at a Giant home game.

Bench Player
    I waatched the raiders game and we were at the level 300 ..it wasnt that bad.i think the face value on those weRe 95 bux.
    Lucky me they were given to us by our friend.