+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38
  1. #1
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    7,844

    Giants may be leaning OL in round 1:

    In Reese We Trust

    Just now

    Paul Dottino believes the Giants will draft an OL in the first round of the 2014 NFL Draft and would be blown away if they draft a player from a different position*‪#‎nyg‬‪#‎giants

    --------------------

    After the disaster last year, I'm not surprised.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=144536&dateline=14121  66338

  2. #2
    All-Pro Carter.525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Omaha!, NJ
    Posts
    8,793
    Lewan or Zack Martin then... Robinson and Matthews will be long gone..

  3. #3
    at the same time, dottino has been saying for weeks (maybe months) he wants them to take tiny richardson at 12...

  4. #4
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    7,844
    Quote Originally Posted by ELIte4MVP View Post
    at the same time, dottino has been saying for weeks (maybe months) he wants them to take tiny richardson at 12...
    I wanted him, but in a trade back. Richardson certainly lost a lot in his draft stock the past couple weeks. I still want a G. Snee and Diehl are out, Boothe should be the center.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=144536&dateline=14121  66338

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    I wanted him, but in a trade back. Richardson certainly lost a lot in his draft stock the past couple weeks. I still want a G. Snee and Diehl are out, Boothe should be the center.
    right, but we can have him late first or maybe even in the 2nd round. def not at 12 like he keeps preaching

  6. #6
    All-Pro slipknottin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    37,225
    The giants themselves don't even know who or what they are drafting now.

    He's just blowing smoke

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    The giants themselves don't even know who or what they are drafting now.

    He's just blowing smoke
    i hate the whole mock draft idea before free agency.

  8. #8
    Kony ealy at 12.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    686
    The combine hasn't even started so who knows what the Giants will draft. Theres still the combine and pro days left. Their big board isn't even close to done. I wouldn't mind them going for Dennard or Gilbert at 12. It'd be nice to have two young solid corners for the next few years.

  10. #10
    All-Pro Carter.525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Omaha!, NJ
    Posts
    8,793
    Quote Originally Posted by Giant303 View Post
    Kony ealy at 12.
    I wouldn't hate it..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts