+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: 2014 NFL Draft Sleeper Thread

Quote Originally Posted by born blue View Post
    draftbreakdown has a couple of videos of Aikens
    Wow... I visit that site quite a bit and never saw this.. what the **** is my deal lmao. Thanks though!

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

What I gathered from the Aikens videos on draftbreakdown- He seems like a really solid tackler for a CB. He looks very physical with jams and hits at times. He got beat deep and a few comeback routes but he made the tackle every time on the comeback routes. From what I read about him they hardly ever threw to his side in college so that might be a reason for the limited tape... I am really curious to see what his 40 and everything is

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I disagree that he isnt a pass catcher. i think he has the skills to be a very good TE. He has been severely under utilized in my opinion. When I spoke on how my board is going to look alot different then consensus, this is 1 of the guys I was talking about. He will crack my Top 100
    I said: "not an ELITE pass catcher". Big difference buddy

Ross ****rell is a mid round sleeper CB that I like. 6ft tall, he is solid in coverage, and has nice ball skills. He did really solid at the Shrine game all week. He claims that he can run a sub 4.4 as well!

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    Ross ****rell is a mid round sleeper CB that I like. 6ft tall, he is solid in coverage, and has nice ball skills. He did really solid at the Shrine game all week. He claims that he can run a sub 4.4 as well!
    I don't want him. Can't talk about him on the board without being censored.

He is a solid player but it really does annoy me that it is censored haha...

I've mentioned Jordan Tripp as a sleeper LB i really like for quite awhile now, but theres a new LB making a move on him.. Jordan Zumwalt LB Ucla is really good! THis guy has great awareness, is a rangy type, with bigtime motor, and the frame to add more weight and strength. Once he gets alittle stronger, he's gonna be a load to deal wtih. I loved watching him rock Logan Thomas. I can't stand Logan Thomas.lol

Storm Johnson in the later rounds. Worth a look

Quote Originally Posted by Geebanga718 View Post

Storm Johnson in the later rounds. Worth a look
    Haven't watched the video yet but I caught at least three of his games last year and he was impressive. He looks older than a college kid though imo lol. I remember seeing him take off his helmet and thinking he looks like a vet. Anyway, he's one of the RB's I'm interested in seeing run at the combine. Could be a late round gem.

+ Reply to Thread