+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 NFL Draft Sleeper Thread

Post 2014 NFL Draft Sleeper Thread

List your favorite sleepers below

Here are a few of mine:

Richard Rodgers - TE Cal - Big TE who can get down the field. He is a Junior, but there has been talk of him declaring since Cal is so terrible.

Josh Stewart - WR Oklahoma St - Another Junior but a perfect slot option in the Pros. Excellent returner who is very versatile. Basically what we thought Jernigan could be.

Corey Robinson - OT South Carolina - Massive OT with the feet to possibly play LT yet he barely gets talked about. Would not be surprised if he is a top 2 round guy when the draft rolls around. Think Marcus McNeill

Rashad Reynolds - CB Oregon St. - Very good corner. Was as good as Poyer was last year. A little down this year but has ability.

Denzel Perryman - LB Miami - Excellent LB prospect. Can play inside or out and is scheme versatile. Would be an excellent 3-4 ILB or a 4-3 WLB. Could start in year 1 and will probably be available in round 3.

Shaquil Barrett OLB Colorado St- 2 sacks vs Bama. 1 on Cyrus Kouandjio who is one of the top OT in the draft. (7-FA)

Boseko Lokombo OLB Oregon http://draftbreakdown.com/video/bose...-vs-ucla-2013/ Idk if they do this every game but they placed his guy all over the place it looked like. He looks like he has really good coverage skills for a LB and looked nice on those blitzes. Looks fast for a LB (projected 4-5)

L'Damian Washington WR Missouri- 6'4 runs a 4.3 according to announcers. Beats Florida deep twice http://draftbreakdown.com/video/ldam...-florida-2013/ (6th round)

Trevor Reilly DE/OLB Utah- Plays all over the place, versatile player http://draftbreakdown.com/video/trev...y-vs-usc-2013/ (5th round)

I also like Telvin Smith (OLB) and Rashad Greene (WR) from FSU. Jay Bromley (DT) is a guy I like a lot from the Cuse!
    Either Aaron Donald, Mike Evans, Eric Ebron or bust
    1st- E. Ebron TE North Carolina
    2nd- D. Easley DT Florida
    3rd- T. Swanson C Arkansas
    4th- C. Latimer WR Indiana
    5th- J. White RB Wisconsin
    5th- K. Pierre-Louis OLB Boston College
    6th- A. Lynch DE USF

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    Shaquil Barrett OLB Colorado St- 2 sacks vs Bama. 1 on Cyrus Kouandjio who is one of the top OT in the draft. (7-FA)

Boseko Lokombo OLB Oregon http://draftbreakdown.com/video/bose...-vs-ucla-2013/ Idk if they do this every game but they placed his guy all over the place it looked like. He looks like he has really good coverage skills for a LB and looked nice on those blitzes. Looks fast for a LB (projected 4-5)

L'Damian Washington WR Missouri- 6'4 runs a 4.3 according to announcers. Beats Florida deep twice http://draftbreakdown.com/video/ldam...-florida-2013/ (6th round)

Trevor Reilly DE/OLB Utah- Plays all over the place, versatile player http://draftbreakdown.com/video/trev...y-vs-usc-2013/ (5th round)

I also like Telvin Smith (OLB) and Rashad Greene (WR) from FSU. Jay Bromley (DT) is a guy I like a lot from the Cuse!
    I like Telvin Smith also. I like LB's that are very active and can cover. Hes alittle light, but makes up for it with speed and athletscim..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I like Telvin Smith also. I like LB's that are very active and can cover. Hes alittle light, but makes up for it with speed and athletscim..
    I agree he is really fast for a LB but needs to add some weight. He is an explosive LB, he could be a really good weak side OLB in the NFL I think because of his speed. Adding a few pounds shouldn't take much if not any of his speed he has at the moment.
    6th- A. Lynch DE USF

I have a bunch of sleepers i like. Some of my guys aren't really sleepers anymore, like Rob Blanchflower TE Umass and Deone Buccannon S Wash St. Some guys i like that are undervalued right now or just being overlooked would be

Silas Redd RB Usc- I wish he caught the ball more, but i like the way he runs. Hes a physical back despite not being overly big and he has very good balance and vision. He runs really well between the tackles.

Denicos Allen OLB Michigan St- Good blitzer, solid tackler, plays bigger then listed weight, and is extremely active. Watch most Mich St games, and u will here his name called then just about any state defender.

Xavier Grimble TE Usc- Not having a monster yr in the pass game, but the potential is clearly there. I think Grimble fits the giants like a glove. The guy can block and would be a asset in the redzone. We could use the redzone threat if we are to lose Nicks.

Larry Webster DE Bloomsburg- Have seen very little but get the impression this kid has a chance to be a great situational pass rusher in the pros. Hes got NFL bloodlines with his pops also. Hes alittle light, but highliy athletic and very productive. Could be a beast on 3rd downs.

rb-Isaiah Cromwell alabama state ,very talented just needs to stop being dumb off the field

rb-antonio andrews western kentucky- balance,speed, power , size, versatility

de-demarcus lawrence boise state - 8.5 sacks in 9 games

te-colt lyerla -former* oregon duck- physical specimen very athletic and potential

OT-cornelius lucas - 7 foot huge man ,his arms must be so very long , and he has stepped up for his team ,kansas state

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I have a bunch of sleepers i like. Some of my guys aren't really sleepers anymore, like Rob Blanchflower TE Umass and Deone Buccannon S Wash St. Some guys i like that are undervalued right now or just being overlooked would be

Silas Redd RB Usc- I wish he caught the ball more, but i like the way he runs. Hes a physical back despite not being overly big and he has very good balance and vision. He runs really well between the tackles.

Denicos Allen OLB Michigan St- Good blitzer, solid tackler, plays bigger then listed weight, and is extremely active. Watch most Mich St games, and u will here his name called then just about any state defender.

Xavier Grimble TE Usc- Not having a monster yr in the pass game, but the potential is clearly there. I think Grimble fits the giants like a glove. The guy can block and would be a asset in the redzone. We could use the redzone threat if we are to lose Nicks.

Larry Webster DE Bloomsburg- Have seen very little but get the impression this kid has a chance to be a great situational pass rusher in the pros. Hes got NFL bloodlines with his pops also. Hes alittle light, but highliy athletic and very productive. Could be a beast on 3rd downs.
    I think Grimble is going to be pretty good in the NFL dont know if he is a sleeper though. I can see him going at the back of the 2nd day.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I think Grimble is going to be pretty good in the NFL dont know if he is a sleeper though. I can see him going at the back of the 2nd day.
    I think he could go anywhere from RD 3 to RD7.. He hasen't been consistent as a pass catcher, but i like em to get better in that aspect going forward, and he all ready can block, so i see him becoming a nice all around TE down the line. I think hes definetly a sleeper.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBeatsU View Post
    rb-Isaiah Cromwell alabama state ,very talented just needs to stop being dumb off the field

rb-antonio andrews western kentucky- balance,speed, power , size, versatility

de-demarcus lawrence boise state - 8.5 sacks in 9 games

te-colt lyerla -former* oregon duck- physical specimen very athletic and potential

OT-cornelius lucas - 7 foot huge man ,his arms must be so very long , and he has stepped up for his team ,kansas state
    Didn't the Lyerla guy get busted for Coke?
    6th- A. Lynch DE USF

+ Reply to Thread