+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 NFL Draft Sleeper Thread

Henry Josey, RB from Mizzou. Would love to see him in Giant blue and with our back situation up in the air with a bunch of older guys minus Wilson. He can catch and run.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    Yeah he seems like the type of WR that we would draft. He is not as explosive as Richardson but he brings a lot of things to the table. He is an intriguing prospect I think
    I'd rather Richardson myself, but if the team wants a similar reciever to what Nicks is/was then they might take a look at Moncrief. Also much like nicks, Moncrief is big and strong with big hands and relys on physicality more so then pure speed and athletiscim..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I'd rather Richardson myself, but if the team wants a similar reciever to what Nicks is/was then they might take a look at Moncrief. Also much like nicks, Moncrief is big and strong with big hands and relys on physicality more so then pure speed and athletiscim..
    I would rather have Richardson as well. He is my favorite WR in the draft... although I do not think he is the best WR, I just like him a lot. I am excited to see Ole Miss vs Mizzou and Colorado vs USC. I will be interested how Richardson and Moncrief show up to play

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Chris Watt G Notre Dame is having a whale of a game for Notre Dame.. Hes a decent sleeper that could help keep Pugh at RT.

Quote Originally Posted by Rat_bastich View Post
    Henry Josey, RB from Mizzou. Would love to see him in Giant blue and with our back situation up in the air with a bunch of older guys minus Wilson. He can catch and run.
    I am watching the Mizzou game right now I will check him out. I am also going to be watching L'damian Washington (Mizzou) and Donte Moncrief (Ole Miss) at WR. also Michael Sam and Kony Ealy at DE (both Mizzou)

If Paul Richardson had a legit QB he would have insane stats. His QB has played awful today and he still has 63... one of his worst games so far. Moncrief went over 100. Both guys will be good WR's I think. Richardson could be a star though not going to lie

Now he has 88 and a TD. He is a beast

Josey had a pretty good day with 6.3 yards per carry. He had an injury a year ago that kept him out but it looks like he came back just as strong.

Few I would have said are already posted. Not sure if these will be "sleepers" but Kevin Norwood (WR, Alabama) and Anthony Chickillo (DE, Miami) may end up being some guys.
    2014 MOCK DRAFT:
    1. CJ Mosley (Alabama, LB)
    2. Odell Beckham Sr. (LSU, WR)
    3. Tre Mason (Auburn, RB)
    4. Anthony Steen (Alabama, OG)

Some guys i've talked about over the course of the season i should put in this thread.

Rob Blachflower TE Umass
    Dexter McDougle CB Maryland- Got hurt after monster game
    Jordan Tripp OLB Montana
    Silas Redd RB Usc
    Andre Williams RB B.College
    Weston Richburg C Colorado St- this kid can play. Held his own against vaunted bama defense.
    Jonathan Brown OLB Illinois
    Kenny Ladler S Vanderbilt
    Bruce Gaston DT Purdue
    Brandon Thomas G Clemson
    Kenny Guiton QB Ohio St.- I actually like this kid. I think he can be a surprise at the next level.

+ Reply to Thread