+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    L'damian Washington is well worth a 6th rounder I think. That is where he is projected. He is 6'4 and runs a 4.3 allegedly. That is freakish for a WR, only other guy in the league with those qualities is Megatron I think... Which I don't think there is any way he becomes Megatron at all because he is just in a class of his own honestly but to have some of those physical traits is impressive. I think if he went to another college instead of Mizzou he would have had a much better career. Most of the passes are going Dorial Green-Beckum's way. He had a pretty nice game vs Texas A&M and had a great TD catch on a fade route

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Quote Originally Posted by Rat_bastich View Post
    Henry Josey, RB from Mizzou. Would love to see him in Giant blue and with our back situation up in the air with a bunch of older guys minus Wilson. He can catch and run.
    Here is a link to great video about Henry Josey coming back from a gruesome knee injury. I am glad the guy has bounced back and is playing well.
    http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=10094900

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    L'damian Washington is well worth a 6th rounder I think. That is where he is projected. He is 6'4 and runs a 4.3 allegedly. That is freakish for a WR, only other guy in the league with those qualities is Megatron I think... Which I don't think there is any way he becomes Megatron at all because he is just in a class of his own honestly but to have some of those physical traits is impressive. I think if he went to another college instead of Mizzou he would have had a much better career. Most of the passes are going Dorial Green-Beckum's way. He had a pretty nice game vs Texas A&M and had a great TD catch on a fade route

I'm with ya on the La'damian Washington. I just watched the A&M tape, and have seen him a bit througout the season , watching some mizzo games. Kids got some wheels, good size, made some really slick catches throughout that A&M game, including that sweet diving 3rd down catch. I'm sold on this kid as early as the 4th rd..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I'm with ya on the La'damian Washington. I just watched the A&M tape, and have seen him a bit througout the season , watching some mizzo games. Kids got some wheels, good size, made some really slick catches throughout that A&M game, including that sweet diving 3rd down catch. I'm sold on this kid as early as the 4th rd..
    Definitely, that catch in the endzone was very difficult to catch and get the feet down. Also that third down play was a nice catch as well. He can fly though! I am curious to see what he clocks at the combine (same with Richardson) because they both just blow past defenders at times. They both have game changing speed.

Definitely, that catch in the endzone was very difficult to catch and get the feet down. Also that third down play was a nice catch as well. He can fly though! I am curious to see what he clocks at the combine (same with Richardson) because they both just blow past defenders at times. They both have game changing speed.
    ya, hes gonna run very well. He kinda reminds me of jacoby jones type player. Good sized, beats u with speed, can make tough catches, has special teams ability..etc I think Washington would fit well as the 3rd man with Cruz and Randle as the top 2.

Yeah you could put Washington and Randle on the outside and have Cruz work the slot where I personally think he plays the best at. I do see the Jacoby Jones comparison. Also it looks like Washington has ST's experience. I wonder if he can return at all

Yeah you could put Washington and Randle on the outside and have Cruz work the slot where I personally think he plays the best at. I do see the Jacoby Jones comparison. Also it looks like Washington has ST's experience. I wonder if he can return at all
    I bet he could return the ball on punts. At worst, at least we know he'll be able to play on ST's, which Barden for example never really could.

Yeah it would be nice to have a WR with game changing speed. Cruz is pretty fast I guess but he is quicker and more agile than he is fast. He can definitely spread the field with his speed though and Cruz will be able to work the middle and Randle can do his thing

This guy could be a huge sleeper... He is a DE for Nebraska Kearney (Small School) He is 6'5 255 and allegedly has ran as low as a sub 4.4 40 time(4.37). He looks like an absolute freak in this highlight but granted he isnt playing the best talent. He will most likely be at the Senior Bowl so that will be interesting to see how he compares vs other D1 players

Here is an article that has just about his whole story. Very interesting and I would recommend it to anyone interested
    http://nfldraftdiamonds.com/elhadji-...super-sleeper/

Highlight

A couple TE's i like alot are Joe Don Dixon of Dixie st and Rob Blanchflower of Umass. They both are similar players, and don't stand overly tall, but are thickly built, and seem like perfect weapons for Eli Manning. Both have above avg hands and are big parts of there respective teams passing attacks. Don Duncan has moved up boards to around the 4th rd as of late, and Blanchflower has seen his stock rise as the season progressed also. Keep a eye on these 2 TE's.