+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    Terrance West RB Towson has really caught my eye lately. The dude is a work horse. He is 5'11 223, he has carried the ball 364 times for 2,295 yards 6.3 yard avg and 38 TD's! He went off in the quarterfinal of the FCS playoffs vs Eastern Illinois! He rushed the ball 39 times for 354 yards and 5 TD's!
    I watched this game and yeah this guy was an animal. Not sure if it was the competition, but he looked look a man against boys. Would be a nice get in the 6th/7th.

Quote Originally Posted by tdawg1413 View Post
    I watched this game and yeah this guy was an animal. Not sure if it was the competition, but he looked look a man against boys. Would be a nice get in the 6th/7th.
    I agree, he did get a ton of touches but 39 for 354 is averaging over 9 yards per carry! That is crazy, I really am interested to see what he can do at the Senior Bowl if he gets an invite. If he were to be available in the 6th I would be tempted to take the guy. He could be a beast!

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Cody Latimer WR from Indiana I think is very underrated. He played on a bad football team but he still managed to but up good numbers. He had nearly 1100 yards this season with 9 TD's. He is 6'3 215 so he has really good size for a WR. He is currently a 4th-5th round projection on cbs sports but I think this guy will turn some heads in the NFL. He blocks really well also. I think if he had a good QB and was on a better all around team he would be a 1st-2nd round pick. He has some major hops too. You should see his dunks on youtube.

Here is a game tape vs Bowling Green where he went for 137 and a TD. I wish they had the game vs Illinois. He went off for 189 and 3TD's

Here is a highlight of him and has the dunks at the end so you can see his hops. He has breakaway speed as well which you can see in this highlight..

Watched 20 min worth of film on Latimer - Like him a lot. seems like a kid with a high football IQ as well.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen43 View Post
    Watched 20 min worth of film on Latimer - Like him a lot. seems like a kid with a high football IQ as well.
    I can't find much on the internet but I watched a few games. Where did you see all the film because I would be interested in watching it as well

Few Cuse guys since I saw every game from them this past year:

DT Jay Bromley projected 6-7th rounder
    RB Jerome Smith projected 6-7th rounder
    LB Marquis Spruill projected UDFA
    Eli's 5 interceptions?
    #BlameRandle

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Few Cuse guys since I saw every game from them this past year:

DT Jay Bromley projected 6-7th rounder
    RB Jerome Smith projected 6-7th rounder
    LB Marquis Spruill projected UDFA
    What are your thoughts on Keon Lyn? He was good last year and was hurt this year... 6'1 so a big CB. Projected 7th-FA... I don't think that would be a bad 6th round pick at all

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    What are your thoughts on Keon Lyn? He was good last year and was hurt this year... 6'1 so a big CB. Projected 7th-FA... I don't think that would be a bad 6th round pick at all
    I think he would be a backup at best. I liked him at Cuse, not sure about the NFL. If he is undrafted, why not? Lol
    Eli's 5 interceptions?
    #BlameRandle

Some of mine.

DE Aaron Lynch - was a stud as a true freshman, then sat out a year, lost like 40 pounds, and did nothing.
    LB Yawin Smallwood- probably not a true sleeper, but I think theres a possibility he falls a bit. Maybe a late 3rd or 4th rounder, still reminds me a lot of Bowman
    HB De'Anthony Thomas- with his size, he may end up going 5th round or later. Could be another Sproles
    TE Marcel Jensen - didnt play a ton, and not a speed guy by any means, but he is a very capable blocker and catches what is thrown to him. Perhaps a Ballard type