+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    I think he would be a backup at best. I liked him at Cuse, not sure about the NFL. If he is undrafted, why not? Lol
    Yeah he was pretty good for cuse but he could be a nice ST's player. I think he would be decent UDFA pickup as well

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

I'll add Will Clarke DE W.Virginia to the list.. At first glance, you think end in a 3/4 is his best positon in the NFL, but hes actually really flexible, and has a solid burst off the snap.. Clarke also has a great deal of strength and is formidable against the run as well as getting to the QB.. This kid can play..

They just put this video of a sleeper RB that I like a lot on draftbreakdown. I believe this is the first video they put up of him. Zach Bauman is very elusive and has surprising power. This kid has really good vision and will break defenders ankles in the open field. Really fun to watch. Their QB is not good and their OL was getting destroyed most of this game but Bauman showed some nice abilities in this game I think

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I'll add Will Clarke DE W.Virginia to the list.. At first glance, you think end in a 3/4 is his best positon in the NFL, but hes actually really flexible, and has a solid burst off the snap.. Clarke also has a great deal of strength and is formidable against the run as well as getting to the QB.. This kid can play..
    Another Malik jackson, perhaps

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    They just put this video of a sleeper RB that I like a lot on draftbreakdown. I believe this is the first video they put up of him. Zach Bauman is very elusive and has surprising power. This kid has really good vision and will break defenders ankles in the open field. Really fun to watch. Their QB is not good and their OL was getting destroyed most of this game but Bauman showed some nice abilities in this game I think
    My first time watching him, and I dont like him at all.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Another Malik jackson, perhaps
    Good comparison indeed. I was gonna say Corey Wooton myself..

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    My first time watching him, and I dont like him at all.
    It wasn't his best game. He probably wouldn't fit our teams running style. He is more of a shifty change of pace guy. I wouldn't be surprised if he goes undrafted honestly. He is a pretty deep sleeper but I like some of the moves that he makes. He is really like their only weapon so the whole defense can key on him.. He is a pretty good receiver too he is one of their best receivers if not the best on their team.

Here is another deep sleeper whose highlight is very fun to watch. He will most likely be on my sleeper team that I make this year. I made one last year which consisted of mostly deep sleepers and there were a few to make an impact in the NFL their rookie year. Some of the notable players I had last year were Zach Sudfeld who was on the Pats early on, Jordan Mills starter for the Bears, David Bass rotational DE for Bears who made some plays, Melvin White CB for the Panthers who had an INT vs us and had a pick 6 a few weeks ago...

OLB DeRon Furr, he is about as athletic an OLB you can find and just tears up his level of competition. Him and his brother LeRon were both D1 players and now play with each other at Fort Valley St

Bench Player

James Wilder, Jr

Hes an underclassman who declared after Florida St won the title. He was their 3rd leading rusher, averaged nearly 7 yards per carry and was used quite sparingly, (he was out for a few games in the middle of the season with a concussion) so there's very little wear and tear on him...(As opposed to Tre Mason from Auburn who was a workhorse down the stretch, and who i'm sure would also be a fine pick)....But I see something in Wilder's running style that I think would translate well to the pros. Big physical back who runs hard. He's the son of former Tampa Bay RB James Wilder (whom LT said was the toughest RB he ever played against), and he's bigger than his father. He passes my eyes test with flying colors and has a tremendous amount of potential. I think hell be a steal of the draft somewhere in the early/middle rounds. Had some legal problems a couple years ago, but has since had a kid and seemingly matured. Sky is the limit.....Not sure where he's projected to go, and depending on his results from the combine and workouts I imagine it could be somewhere from 2nd round (if he lights up the combine, etc.) to the 4th round.....Me being a lifelong Miami Hurricanes fan it pains me to say it, but I want this guy from FSU bad

Quote Originally Posted by Opeth420 View Post
    He’s an underclassman who declared after Florida St won the title. He was their 3rd leading rusher, averaged nearly 7 yards per carry and was used quite sparingly, (he was out for a few games in the middle of the season with a concussion) so there's very little wear and tear on him...(As opposed to Tre Mason from Auburn who was a workhorse down the stretch, and who i'm sure would also be a fine pick)....But I see something in Wilder's running style that I think would translate well to the pros. Big physical back who runs hard. He's the son of former Tampa Bay RB James Wilder (whom LT said was the toughest RB he ever played against), and he's bigger than his father. He passes my eyes test with flying colors and has a tremendous amount of potential. I think he’ll be a steal of the draft somewhere in the early/middle rounds. Had some legal problems a couple years ago, but has since had a kid and seemingly matured. Sky is the limit.....Not sure where he's projected to go, and depending on his results from the combine and workouts I imagine it could be somewhere from 2nd round (if he lights up the combine, etc.) to the 4th round.....Me being a lifelong Miami Hurricanes fan it pains me to say it, but I want this guy from FSU bad
    I'm a big fan of him. He runs very hard. He would have had better numbers but was in a multiple RB system. He is fun to watch