+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

This guy would have been great in Gilbrides offense. He seems to excel at............the shotgun draw.

Quote Originally Posted by Geebanga718 View Post

This guy would have been great in Gilbrides offense. He seems to excel at............the shotgun draw.
    I have heard he is good. I couldn't really ever find a lot on him. He is supposed to be one of the best RB sleepers

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Quote Originally Posted by Geebanga718 View Post

His running style kind of reminds me of math forte.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Some of mine.

DE Aaron Lynch - was a stud as a true freshman, then sat out a year, lost like 40 pounds, and did nothing.
    LB Yawin Smallwood- probably not a true sleeper, but I think theres a possibility he falls a bit. Maybe a late 3rd or 4th rounder, still reminds me a lot of Bowman
    HB De'Anthony Thomas- with his size, he may end up going 5th round or later. Could be another Sproles
    TE Marcel Jensen - didnt play a ton, and not a speed guy by any means, but he is a very capable blocker and catches what is thrown to him. Perhaps a Ballard type
    Smallwood is a stud and a find in 3rd round. I'm a UCONN FB season ticket holder, and the guy is all over the field.

Quote Originally Posted by tdawg1413 View Post
    Here are a few of mine:

Richard Rodgers - TE Cal - Big TE who can get down the field. He is a Junior, but there has been talk of him declaring since Cal is so terrible.

Josh Stewart - WR Oklahoma St - Another Junior but a perfect slot option in the Pros. Excellent returner who is very versatile. Basically what we thought Jernigan could be.

Corey Robinson - OT South Carolina - Massive OT with the feet to possibly play LT yet he barely gets talked about. Would not be surprised if he is a top 2 round guy when the draft rolls around. Think Marcus McNeill

Rashad Reynolds - CB Oregon St. - Very good corner. Was as good as Poyer was last year. A little down this year but has ability.

Denzel Perryman - LB Miami - Excellent LB prospect. Can play inside or out and is scheme versatile. Would be an excellent 3-4 ILB or a 4-3 WLB. Could start in year 1 and will probably be available in round 3.
    I'm gonna watch some film on Richard Rodgers myself. I don't know much about em but based on his highlights and size/production, you can tell hes a offensive minded TE first, and hes alittle light, so i'm wondering if hes got the strength to consistently inline block? I'm also curious to sei if he has the bodytype to gain weight and keep his athletic ability(which u clearly can see in his highlights). This guy could possibly have the makings of a all around beast TE.

Hey Redeye, will you please post some Richard Rodgers?

Chris Boswell K Rice is a kicker i really like.. Im looking forward to watching him in the Skills comp.. Hes probably the only K i'd consider drafting.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Chris Boswell K Rice is a kicker i really like.. Im looking forward to watching him in the Skills comp.. Hes probably the only K i'd consider drafting.
    Redeye posted a video on Boswell a while ago of his onside kick and it was crazy. Here it is if you haven't seen it

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    Redeye posted a video on Boswell a while ago of his onside kick and it was crazy. Here it is if you haven't seen it

Ya, they were talking about this at the Skills Comp, and i wan'ted to see it. Wow, pretty freaking amazing! The kid looks like a athlete as well, like someone whos gonna be able to make a few tackles in worst case scenarios when a KR gets into open field. Hes got a WR's body type.. Hes alittle inconsistent but has a big leg and natural ability(hes self taught)

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Ya, they were talking about this at the Skills Comp, and i wan'ted to see it. Wow, pretty freaking amazing! The kid looks like a athlete as well, like someone whos gonna be able to make a few tackles in worst case scenarios when a KR gets into open field. Hes got a WR's body type.. Hes alittle inconsistent but has a big leg and natural ability(hes self taught)
    I wouldn't mind picking up a 7th somehow and picking him. He has some really nice skills!

They have Xavier Grimble projected as a 7th rounder....He is a serviceable TE and blocks...Not an elite pass catcher though