+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    I am going to add Walt Akiens to my list.

Was pretty highly recruited, went to Illinois, then got kicked off the team and ended up at liberty.

But he is a CB with excellent body control and size. And he is quite physical.

Quote Originally Posted by Geebanga718 View Post

They have Xavier Grimble projected as a 7th rounder....He is a serviceable TE and blocks...Not an elite pass catcher though
    I disagree that he isnt a pass catcher. i think he has the skills to be a very good TE. He has been severely under utilized in my opinion. When I spoke on how my board is going to look alot different then consensus, this is 1 of the guys I was talking about. He will crack my Top 100
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 02-06-2014 at 11:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    I cannot find anything on what round he is supposed to go in but Calvin Pryor from Louisville is a player I really like too. He is a safety who plays like a missle, flies in for tackles, makes big hits, and has some nice ball skills it looks like as well.

Great game here vs Rutgers
    Lol now he is probably going to be a first rounder. Quite a few sites have him over Clinton-Dix.... Not quite a sleeper anymore

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post

Was pretty highly recruited, went to Illinois, then got kicked off the team and ended up at liberty.

Idk why I never posted Aikens in here before. I have had my eye on his name for a while. I could never really find anything on him other than his dunk contest video on youtube which really shows his athleticism.. I finally got to see him play at the Senior Bowl and I liked what I saw. He has good size and moves around nicely for a guy over 6ft. He really helped his stock during the Senior Bowl. I wish he got more PT during the actual game but I liked a lot of the stuff he did during practice. I wish there was more videos of the guy though

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    Idk why I never posted Aikens in here before. I have had my eye on his name for a while. I could never really find anything on him other than his dunk contest video on youtube which really shows his athleticism.. I wish there was more videos of the guy though
    draftbreakdown has a couple of videos of Aikens

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post

I've seen his name, but didn't know much about him. Thanks for putting em out there Slip.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I disagree that he isnt a pass catcher. i think he has the skills to be a very good TE. He has been severely under utilized in my opinion. When I spoke on how my board is going to look alot different then consensus, this is 1 of the guys I was talking about. He will crack my Top 100
    Extremely underutilized! USC tends to do that with alot of players, especially one at TE(Jordan Cameron comes to mind), and RB..

Aaron Lynch DE South Florida is a sleeper for the most part. Now, he def gets Sleeper status, because hes got huge upside and potential, and has all the athletic ability, and explosion you want, but isn't quite strong enough or consistent enough. You get this kid in the 4th, and hope you can strengthen him up and get him playing with some consistentcy, you can end up with a Probowl player..

Redeye just posted 3videos of Lynch on the passrushers thread...

Also, what about Alfred Blue RB Lsu?? Lsu always has a surplus of RB's , and many just don't get enough playing time, and Blue kinda falls into that category. Here you got a 6ft 1in 222lber who as a Soph ran for over 530yrds and 7tds on only 78carries! Hes not used a ton in the passing game, but he can catch, just to many options at LSU to have em do it alot, and hes a poweful runner who bounces off defenders. He could start out like Jacobs as are short yardage bulldozer and slowley see if he offers more as we go. We could get creative with him at times and throw him at FB with another back in there also , just to keep defense thinking as well, as his size would tell, hes pretty good blocker. I think Alfred Blues gonna sneak through the cracks.

Also, his last names BLUE for godsake!!!lol

Is Colt Lyerla a sleeper? I know he's got a lot of off the field issues and I rarely ever see him in mocks

His highlights are sick!!... Dude is a monster

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xgqbrR8FOYI

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Thats what Brandon Jacobs would look like if he had hands. He looks slow on the tape wonder what his forty is?