Shilique Calhoun DE Michigan State

He is a RS Soph so he is eligible dominant this weekend

vs Michigan 2013

vs South Florida 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    He is a RS Soph so he is eligible dominant this weekend

vs Michigan 2013

vs South Florida 2013

I watched the USF tape last week, I didn't know the guy was a RS Soph. He looks like he has some skills, he is still young I imagine so he has room to grow. Michigan St has a nasty defense. I really like Darqueze Dennard CB #31 for them. He is a really good tackler I think for a CB and plays very physical. He is rated as a 2nd rounder and I think he could be a very good pro player. He needs to watch his P.I calls on the deep balls though.. sometimes a little too physical. He will be in good position but will do something dumb with his hands like drag the WR down or pull their jersey etc..

Do you think Calhoun is going to declare this year? I almost think that if he played one more year it would help his stock a lot.. but if he continues to play like the Michigan game then who knows haha

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    I watched the USF tape last week, I didn't know the guy was a RS Soph. He looks like he has some skills, he is still young I imagine so he has room to grow. Michigan St has a nasty defense. I really like Darqueze Dennard CB #31 for them. He is a really good tackler I think for a CB and plays very physical. He is rated as a 2nd rounder and I think he could be a very good pro player. He needs to watch his P.I calls on the deep balls though.. sometimes a little too physical. He will be in good position but will do something dumb with his hands like drag the WR down or pull their jersey etc..

Do you think Calhoun is going to declare this year? I almost think that if he played one more year it would help his stock a lot.. but if he continues to play like the Michigan game then who knows haha
    Its tough to say the 4-3 DE class isnt great. He has blown me away in every game ive watched

+ Reply to Thread