Closed Thread
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Pierce injury is quite serious

What concerns me about this news, being a physician, is the "sidelined indefinitely" portion of the news. This cervical disc bulge, as well as his symptoms, must be quite significant to warrant such a status. And what you fear is a repeated trauma to the neck to cause a full-blown disc hernation with nerve root compression to the point of intractable pain and loss of function. This sucks.

I think Blackburn will do a fine job aligning the D. Hopefully Goff and Sintin can pick up the slack.

Re: Pierce injury is quite serious

sooo he can just rub some Tussin on it and be okay

[quote user="middlecountrygiantsfan"]sooo he can just rub some Tussin on it and be okay
    [/quote]

Mr. Rock, I wish it was that simple []

[quote user="NYGDoctorMorbius"]
    [quote user="middlecountrygiantsfan"]sooo he can just rub some Tussin on it and be okay
    [/quote]

Mr. Rock, I wish it was that simple []
    [/quote]

Damn Doc
    you realize what your saying.
    The thought that this injury rises above Tussin level, well thats just too much to bear.

[quote user="NYGDoctorMorbius"]
    What concerns me about this news, being a physician, is the "sidelined indefinitely" portion of the news. This cervical disc bulge, as well as his symptoms, must be quite significant to warrant such a status. And what you fear is a repeated trauma to the neck to cause a full-blown disc hernation with nerve root compression to the point of intractable pain and loss of function. This sucks.

I think Blackburn will do a fine job aligning the D. Hopefully Goff and Sintin can pick up the slack.

[/quote]

Haha. Some of you people are hilarious.

Veteran

[quote user="Bradshaw=Truth"][quote user="NYGDoctorMorbius"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
    Sounds serious, why are you laughing?

I've been wanting to see Goff at MLB since we drafted him, before his injury last year. Goff is seriously smart and was the leader of his D @ prep school and @ Vandy. Didn't think it would be this soon though. Also remember last year when CB had to start for Pierce? He ended up getting the game ball for that game. I have no probs with starting either of them.

If you're reading this AP, best wishes to you and I love your football camp in Compton, CA. We'll be praying for a miracle for you.

[quote user="Blue Sun"][quote user="Bradshaw=Truth"][quote user="NYGDoctorMorbius"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I've been wanting to see Goff at MLB since we drafted him, before his injury last year. Goff is seriously smart and was the leader of his D @ prep school and @ Vandy. Didn't think it would be this soon though. Also remember last year when CB had to start for Pierce? He ended up getting the game ball for that game. I have no probs with starting either of them.
    [/quote]

Because if he's a doctor, I'm a nuclear scientist.

Veteran

[quote user="Bradshaw=Truth"][quote user="Blue Sun"][quote user="Bradshaw=Truth"]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    Ok, rocket scientist, give us your prognosis then.

[quote user="Bradshaw=Truth"]

[/quote]

Because physicians who use the internet are incredibly rare? Hmmm. Not sure I follow your logic here.

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="Bradshaw=Truth"]

[/quote] Because physicians who use the internet are incredibly rare? Hmmm. Not sure I follow your logic here.[/quote]

The way he's talking. Physicians don't try that hard.