+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tyrann Mathieu

Tyrann Mathieu

Perhaps this is the wrong forum, since he's in the NFL already and all. I thought I'd post it here because there was some contention on him last offseason before the draft.

Apparently he's now the starting SS for the cardinals. http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/99...zona-cardinals
    Has anyone watched him play this year? I personally haven't watched him either in college or the NFL, but I'm curious. Is he good, or is the Card's SS (Rashad Johnson?) is just bad and they needed to replace him?

Quote Originally Posted by FourthAndOne View Post
    Perhaps this is the wrong forum, since he's in the NFL already and all. I thought I'd post it here because there was some contention on him last offseason before the draft.

Apparently he's now the starting SS for the cardinals. http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/99...zona-cardinals
    Has anyone watched him play this year? I personally haven't watched him either in college or the NFL, but I'm curious. Is he good, or is the Card's SS (Rashad Johnson?) is just bad and they needed to replace him?
    I have only watched one Arizona game and it was briefly because I had their defense in fantasy at the time. It was the first game of the year and Tyrann ran a guy down that had a sure touchdown and forced a fumble very close to the endzone. I think if he can keep his off the field stuff together he can be a solid pro. At least I saw him as a nickel DB/Returner at the least

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Hes in the running for rookie defensive player of the year. He has been very good.