+ Reply to Thread

Still says he's gonna play

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Still says he's gonna play
    true, it doesn't hold a competitor like that back, but it could affect him the way JPP's been affected all season...

Haven't heard anything corroborating this from the Cowboys camp.

I've heard that it may be more serious than the back spasms it was thought to be initially, but really haven't heard much since.

Jones was interviewed this morning and he said he didn't think it was as serious as it's been speculated (and this is a guy who broke the news that Spencer would have microfracture surgery to end his season in an interview).

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Haven't heard anything corroborating this from the Cowboys camp.

I've heard that it may be more serious than the back spasms it was thought to be initially, but really haven't heard much since.

Jones was interviewed this morning and he said he didn't think it was as serious as it's been speculated (and this is a guy who broke the news that Spencer would have microfracture surgery to end his season in an interview).
    Didn't Mike fischer confirm this Grase?

Still gonna play, I thought they said they think it is at a point where the Buldging disk couldn't get any worse by playing, I could be totally imagining things though.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Red22 View Post
    Didn't Mike fischer confirm this Grase?

Still gonna play, I thought they said they think it is at a point where the Buldging disk couldn't get any worse by playing, I could be totally imagining things though.
    Dunno. The fan has been on in my office all day as background noise, but I haven't heard when Fisch has been on. But you could be right.

Actually, I take that back. I recall him talking about Bryant running routes today and looking pretty good, but I don't remember anything about the herniated disk.

Like I said earlier, I doubt it's going to affect his snap count at all, but this is similar to what JPP went through last year. Maybe it will impact him the way it did JPP, but it's definitely not a given. Also, Terrence Williams has stepped up as a decent backup, and they still have Witten to throw to. When JPP's production fell, nobody was there to pick up the slack, since Tuck was pretty much full stick-a-fork mode, and Osi wanted off the team.

If it's true they can just smack it back in and get Bryant to do some push ups. It worked for Batman...

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    If it's true they can just smack it back in and get Bryant to do some push ups. It worked for Batman...
    And Batman had his spine broken, so Dez needs to man up!

Quote Originally Posted by NYG- View Post
    And Batman had his spine broken, so Dez needs to man up!
    I thought that was Superman?
    "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."