+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dallas-NO

Veteran
    now 49-17. brees is 8 passing yards away from 400 passing yards. eli, peyton, rivers, and stafford have already threw for over 400 against the cowboys.

All-Pro
    I'd like to here the take on this game from all the Dallas fans that frequent our MBs so often... Come on in guys were waiting!!!

Some Dallas fans I know were calling our win ugly and pathetic today. Maybe it was. But it was still a win..,and what will they say in two weeks when we have the same record as their cowboys, lol
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

We probably weren't going to beat the Saints because of how pathetic our offense was out there.

But we literally had 3 starters out there on defense. It's just ... ridiculous.

We need this bye week. But I'm not sure how much good we'll be coming out of it. We're a mediocre team, but the wheels are just coming off.

What a great game. Maybe Rob Ryan wasn't the problem last year? Lol

Saints set NFL record with 40 first downs

5trive for Fiv5

This season has just went from one of the worse not only in recent memory but maybe all time... to one of the MOST INTERESTING ONES EVER... just because our division sucks and is keeping us in it doesn't make me happy but the fact that we are still in it... it's definitely very intriguing. Do we deserve a chance to play for a Lombardi this year? By all means NO but we're half way through the season with that goal still attainable.

THANK YOU DALLAS COWBOYS

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    What a great game. Maybe Rob Ryan wasn't the problem last year? Lol

Saints set NFL record with 40 first downs
    Nope. Didn't like that scapegoat move one bit.

Thought Kiffin would be okay, but Rob wasn't the problem last year. He got dealt a bad hand with a similar situation with injuries.

He's done well. Good for him.

Veteran
    i dunno, but that safety the cowboys had out there was just awful.. reminds me of cc brown.. i hope he plays against us.. we would light him up.. he is terrible..

Score shoulda been 60 something to 17. Missed FG & 2 dropped pick 6s by their stone hand DBs.

Our D is better than theirs ever since we picked up Beason! Bears game haunts me the most as Eli;s 3 picks cost us dearly. We should be on a 4 game winning streak dagnabit!

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Nope. Didn't like that scapegoat move one bit.

Thought Kiffin would be okay, but Rob wasn't the problem last year. He got dealt a bad hand with a similar situation with injuries.

He's done well. Good for him.
    I think the Cowboys would be ten times better off if Rob Ryan were the HC instead of Garrett.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Banned
    All right people here are my thoughts regarding that public embarassment....injuries or not, that was a pathetic game. I think the Cowboys were looking ahead to the bye and had absolutley no enthusiasm for the game what so ever. They played with no intensity and embarrassed themselves. Like Nte says, i dont think Dallas was expected to win the game but they should of at least put some damn effort into it.

That being said, Dallas is still going to win this division. I expect them to come out fired up after the bye as they still control their own destiny. We should have some injured people back but not all. The g's n eaglez have won some games finally but i dont expect that to last.

But if Dallas plays like they did against the saints then they'll be in the cellar easily. I dont expect that tho. I just wished rod marinelli was defensive coord and not kiffen