Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

*************LETS INVADE!*************

Its time to start being giants fans loud and proud! Lets go be trolls!o who do u wanna invade? cowboys? eagles? skins? it will only work if a group of us go so keep ur screen name on this boards as those this is the start of war. This is thie planning thread now LETS GO GIANTS! loud nd proud boys LOUD AND PROUD!!!!! I am ganna have to get lots of groups for this army....and a captin....this is the start of something i feel it

Re: *************LETS INVADE!*************

I'm down. On my way to the Broncos crib right now.

yeaaaaa boyyy!!! we just need like 25 more ppl! start postin for this army!

[quote user="ZoneBlitz!!!"]I'm down. On my way to the Broncos crib right now.[/quote]

ill follow... loong day at work i def am in the mood to talk some ****! lol tell me where and ill meet you guys!

rite on =)

im checkin out broncos rite noww =) i just read a post that they think we will kick thier buttttts!

5 PEOPLE ISNT GANNA WORK WE NEED MORE IF WE WANT AN ARMY! NOW LETS GET AT THE BRONCOS! LETS GO! BUMP! mORE PEOPLE! WE CANT GO DOWN!

[quote user="Unnecessary Roughness"]http://broncosforums.com/forums/[/quote]

just registared waiting on the confo email..

[quote user="GIANTSFAN148"]5 PEOPLE ISNT GANNA WORK WE NEED MORE IF WE WANT AN ARMY! NOW LETS GET AT THE BRONCOS! LETS GO! BUMP! mORE PEOPLE! WE CANT GO DOWN![/quote]

so everyone registar and well go in 30 min.. lol