Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Back from my ban

You will never see me talk bad about Reba Sky or w/e her name is...ever again...well at least not here.

Anyway let's get to it.

Giants lose to the Cowboys...season over. I am a diehard fan but a realist. This team the way it is won't go anywhere but one and done if they reach playoffs. This is not an 0-2 start like 2007. To lose 5 out of 6 is BAD.

I am tired of our D being a complete joke. Sheridan is terrible. Our history of letting coordinators go continues. We should have offered Spags more money and the "successor" title. Some of the blame is on the D-Line as well. There is NO PUSH in the middle which has hurt us big time.

People need to stop blaming Eli. He is not Tom Brady or Peyton. Get over it. He is Eli ****ING Manning. Love him or hate him. Haters can blow me.

Jacobs tip toeing has reached its breaking point with me. Maybe he was playing for a contract in 2007 and 2008. I don't know.

Ware really hurt us with the fumble in Denver. I won't be praising him again soon. The crowe taste great.

O-Line is not the same. So it's not all Jacobs fault.

The only bright spot this season to me has been Eli and the wideouts. Some solid play out of unlikely guys like Bruce Johnson. Michael Boley did more than I imagined for a guy who lost his job in ATL.

I am half drunk and don't want to rant anymore...so flame away. I know people like to take shots on me here on the Giants MB...which is fine. Debating is fun.

Re: Back from my ban

Ouch LOL

welcome back... your sign in name kind of fits the occasion. Who the hell is reba sky?

[quote user="Ntegrase96"]welcome back... your sign in name kind of fits the occasion. Who the hell is reba sky?
    [/quote]

Lets say it has fitted him well in past similar situations ...

Welcome back Out of Exile !

" Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

its unreal how you can be famous for being a good looking "fan". lmao as I said I asked that certian someone to name me the starting oline a while back and that person could not.

Give me someone real loike jerseygiant21 any day.

[quote user="Out of Exile"]

You will never see me talk bad about Reba Sky or w/e her name is...ever again...well at least not here.

Anyway let's get to it.

Giants lose to the Cowboys...season over. I am a diehard fan but a realist. This team the way it is won't go anywhere but one and done if they reach playoffs. This is not an 0-2 start like 2007. To lose 5 out of 6 is BAD.

I am tired of our D being a complete joke. Sheridan is terrible. Our history of letting coordinators go continues. We should have offered Spags more money and the "successor" title. Some of the blame is on the D-Line as well. There is NO PUSH in the middle which has hurt us big time.

People need to stop blaming Eli. He is not Tom Brady or Peyton. Get over it. He is Eli ****ING Manning. Love him or hate him. Haters can blow me.

Jacobs tip toeing has reached its breaking point with me. Maybe he was playing for a contract in 2007 and 2008. I don't know.

Ware really hurt us with the fumble in Denver. I won't be praising him again soon. The crowe taste great.

The only bright spot this season to me has been Eli and the wideouts. Some solid play out of unlikely guys like Bruce Johnson. Michael Boley did more than I imagined for a guy who lost his job in ATL.

I am half drunk and don't want to rant anymore...so flame away. I know people like to take shots on me here on the Giants MB...which is fine. Debating is fun.

i agree 100%

[/quote]

Who is Reba Sky? Never heard of her! Does she post here or is a reba skyy a drink?

Her name is like Reba or Reby Sky. She's some "fan" who happens to be hot but she doesn't know much about the Giants at all. She's always on the tv cameras at games. She wears a Superman shirt and cape.

And Out of Exile is a song by Audioslave...jerks lol

Anyway let's get to it.

[/quote]

Ha, you got banned for a lewd Reby Sky comment?

That's ******ed considering she's semi-famoussimplyfor being hot.

I'm pretty sure if a guy wore a bannana hammock with GIANTS on it, nobody would want to interview him on the radio.

Veteran

Her name is like Reba or Reby Sky. She's some "fan" who happens to be hot but she doesn't know much about the Giants at all. She's always on the tv cameras at games. She wears a Superman shirt and cape.

And Out of Exile is a song by Audioslave...jerks lol

[/quote] Wait I have many pictures of Reba Sky. Thats her with the cape and Superman or Fball purse???????

I saw that grl at the Redskin game. The girl was bangin, I didnt know that was her. That was her?????????????????????????????