+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What does your big board look like at this point in the season?

What does your big board look like at this point in the season?

Regardless of position, how does your board look?

For our team or just all prospects?

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    For our team or just all prospects?
    All prospects

1). Javadeon Clowney DE S.Carolina
    2). Marcus Mariota QB Oregon
    3). Mike Evans WR Texas A&M- I watch guys like Vincent Jackson and Brandon Marshall, and this guy fits the mold. Hes dynamic.
    4). Khalil Mack OLB Buffalo- This guy does it all, and isn't a one trick pony. He'd be are answer at SLB for yrs to come. COmplete package.
    5). Jake Mathews OT Texas A&M

I'm only doing top 5, because top 10 and beyond is still so close and hard to figure out for me..

And if ur wondering about Mike Evans, just watch the video. Against comp like Bama, Miss St, Ark, Vandy, and Auburn, hes tore em up. Hes just 2 physical and big for corners to stop. I see him as top 5wr in the NFL by yr2or3 in the NFL. Also, see Alshon Jeffery whos turning into a matchup nightmare for bears. We need a physical guy like this again. This guy was bred for NFL WR.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    1). Javadeon Clowney DE S.Carolina
    2). Marcus Mariota QB Oregon
    3). Mike Evans WR Texas A&M- I watch guys like Vincent Jackson and Brandon Marshall, and this guy fits the mold. Hes dynamic.
    4). Khalil Mack OLB Buffalo- This guy does it all, and isn't a one trick pony. He'd be are answer at SLB for yrs to come. COmplete package.
    5). Jake Mathews OT Texas A&M

I'm only doing top 5, because top 10 and beyond is still so close and hard to figure out for me..
    I would go something like

1.) Clowney
    2.) Mariota
    3.) Matthews
    4.) Bridgewater
    5.) Mack

I would probably place Evans 6-7 range but it can easily be argued that he is top 5. I agree with the comparison to Vincent Jackson, he is like a clone of him I swear

I would go something like

1.) Clowney
    2.) Mariota
    3.) Matthews
    4.) Bridgewater
    5.) Mack

I would probably place Evans 6-7 range but it can easily be argued that he is top 5. I agree with the comparison to Vincent Jackson, he is like a clone of him I swear
    Ya, i think Evans may have better hands then Vincent Jackson also. They both are fast as well, which is another weapon when ur almost 6ft 6in 230lbs..lol

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Ya, i think Evans may have better hands then Vincent Jackson also. They both are fast as well, which is another weapon when ur almost 6ft 6in 230lbs..lol
    Yeah it is crazy. His game vs Alabama was just stupid! Manziel just threw it up and he caught it every single time it seemed

Yeah it is crazy. His game vs Alabama was just stupid! Manziel just threw it up and he caught it every single time it seemed
    When i think of the way a Cruz complements a Evans and vice versa, and then u throw in a always getting better Rueben Randle, and i just about start drewling..lol If i good build a WR on a game, i'd probably build Mike Evans. And i'm dead serious. Hes gonna be a impossible cover.

+ Reply to Thread