+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Lightbulb It's now been 14 Qtrs since anyone drove the field for a TD on us

I cannot remember any Giants team in 50 years doing that

That defense can power us to another Lombardi.....it's a shame Stevie Brown has to watch
    Last edited by BParcells777; 11-14-2013 at 08:30 AM.

Baby steps...some encouraging signs....wait til a real quarterback comes to town...that will put a real stamp on the D...

Sorry I don't see it that way
    We have been stopping the run all year......now we are pressuring the QB too and smothering the receivers

These are NFL teams we have been hobbling. Philadelphia looked totally overmatched, I don't remember them crossing the 50 yd line, Oakland got one grifted Jerrigan TD.....THIS DEFENSE IS FOR REAL

Quote Originally Posted by 45Jones View Post
    Baby steps...some encouraging signs....wait til a real quarterback comes to town...that will put a real stamp on the D...
    Truthfully, I prefer playing the top dogs because of the fear factor. You KNOW what they can do to you.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Truthfully, I prefer playing the top dogs because of the fear factor. You KNOW what they can do to you.
    And what is Fewells "March to the sea" continues and picks up speed despite the competition

What will you say then?

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    And what is Fewells "March to the sea" continues and picks up speed despite the competition

What will you say then?
    I have said all along we can turn things around and we've started to do that. My point was you can mentally ease up with the unknown QB and by the time you realize he's ready for prime time, you can be down 21 points. I don't think that's going to happen with Green Bay.

The Defense has kept us in games all season long, they continue to improve with each game. I EXPECT them to dominate now.

You can only play the teams on the schedule with the players they have.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Honestly at one point we were giving up 32 points per game.....I was ready to strangle Fewell

For the life of me I have no idea what changed other than Beason

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Honestly at one point we were giving up 32 points per game.....I was ready to strangle Fewell

For the life of me I have no idea what changed other than Beason
    The on field general makes a HUGE difference. AP was the glue when he played here. He was NOT the BEST linebacker, he was the smartest linebacker

Quote Originally Posted by 45Jones View Post
    Yeah

Hopefully our QB will come back in town too... If that happens........................................ Championship
    I want to see Eli in a new system before I throw in the towel in him. He is smart and will adjust.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I have said all along we can turn things around and we've started to do that. My point was you can mentally ease up with the unknown QB and by the time you realize he's ready for prime time, you can be down 21 points. I don't think that's going to happen with Green Bay.

The Defense has kept us in games all season long, they continue to improve with each game. I EXPECT them to dominate now.

You can only play the teams on the schedule with the players they have.
    I agree about the "unkown" factor with the back up QB's. But I'd still rather take my chances than face arguably the best QB in the league.