+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    All-Pro
    Moore will get his share of snaps this Sunday......
    he will be in the game at DE
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

I agree they're trying to bring him along slow and worried about him stopping the run on early downs. We've been very good against the run this year. No reason to mess that up. He'll get his chance.
    Manning is king of the comebacks, having engineered 24 fourth-quarter comebacks and 28 game-winning drives, including two in the final minutes of Super Bowls XLVI and XLII. Moreover, his quarterback rating rises to 94.2 in "late-and-close" games. With numerous comebacks, eight postseason victories and a pair of Super Bowl MVPs under his belt, few have been better with the game on the line.

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    Wonder how Osi is enjoying himself on the Falcons this year?? Seeing that there Season is OVER and they were projected to be a possible SB team. With Carolina and the Saints way ahead of 2 win Atlanta there is no way they make any comeback in that Division. At least if he was still on the Giants even though we only have one more win then them he would still be alive for the playoffs...

As far as Moore. I agree with that assessment of him maybe not being ready against run. However I would just put him in for a series and turn him loose. Cant learn unless your out there for some downs.
    Ok, I don't know what Atlanta's record this year has to do with the conversation about our DE situation. JR didn't want Osi here, so none of that matters.. I just brought up Osi to remind people that we've seen what happens when you have a DE that doesn't contain the run well.

With a third string QB this week, GB will look to establish and maintain the run more than ever. Now is not the time to experiment with a rookie DE, except for obvious passing situations.

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    Moore will get his share of snaps this Sunday......
    he will be in the game at DE

I agree. Moore appears to be a genuine disruptor. hes got a motor and its always at full speed.

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    Ok, I don't know what Atlanta's record this year has to do with the conversation about our DE situation. JR didn't want Osi here, so none of that matters.. I just brought up Osi to remind people that we've seen what happens when you have a DE that doesn't contain the run well.

With a third string QB this week, GB will look to establish and maintain the run more than ever. Now is not the time to experiment with a rookie DE, except for obvious passing situations.
    It was off topic I know. But couldn't resist when I saw you mention his name. They have 2 wins. Lol. Anyway we are far better off against the run without Osi.. However I so miss his strip sacks.

Completely agree that we don't need a rookie messing up what has been working vs the run
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

The Quicker Damontre Moore makes a huge play on Defense, the quicker he'll be in the rotation for good. Thats what it takes from Coughlin. Somehow he dosen't see the natural pass rush skills and motor from D.Moore that the rest of the world sees. He needs to be in the rotation regardless of whos healthy or not. Hes a young playmaker, which is where we lack playmakers. We need a young stud causing havoc along the edge.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    The Quicker Damontre Moore makes a huge play on Defense, the quicker he'll be in the rotation for good. Thats what it takes from Coughlin. Somehow he dosen't see the natural pass rush skills and motor from D.Moore that the rest of the world sees. He needs to be in the rotation regardless of whos healthy or not. Hes a young playmaker, which is where we lack playmakers. We need a young stud causing havoc along the edge.
    That's not what has been holding him back, he's been recovering from a deep shoulder bruise.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    In the article, the DC says that he will play on passing downs but not running situations. What does that tell you?

You talk about what the "world" sees that TC doesn't see. But do you know what TC sees that the "world" doesn't see? PRACTICE!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    In the article, the DC says that he will play on passing downs but not running situations. What does that tell you?

You talk about what the "world" sees that TC doesn't see. But do you know what TC sees that the "world" doesn't see? PRACTICE!!!
    Agreed. its just another case of someone thinking they know more than the coach

Nice to have a DT like Jenkins that has varied abilities but I'm waiting to see if Moore has what it spot!. Go Giants