+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'm ready to eat crow on Will Hill..

I have to admit I wanted the team to just cut his *** after the last suspension. But I now see why they have given him so many chances. He has been playing really well. Seems to have a great motor, and really lays the lumber. I really hope he gets a chance to punish Whitten, Dez, or Miles, this week.

Plays the run very well, very physical. Needs to work on his pass coverage from what I have seen.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    I have to admit I wanted the team to just cut his *** after the last suspension. But I now see why they have given him so many chances. He has been playing really well. Seems to have a great motor, and really lays the lumber. I really hope he gets a chance to punish Whitten, Dez, or Miles, this week.
    Brave. Brave soul.
    Owning up to it; props on your Brazil _____.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    Plays the run very well, very physical. Needs to work on his pass coverage from what I have seen.
    It's awesome that he plays that way but does not deliver illegal hits. Playa!

he is a really good player
    FUTURE NFL STAR

I'm not going to eat crow about flipping out at his suspension because it's unacceptable. I knew he was talented last season, and that's even more reason to be mad about what he did at the time because he's someone we need on the field. As many guys as are always hurt on this team, we can't have a good player missing 4 games for pure stupidity like getting high. Hopefully he stays clean, and healthy.

Kudos to you for owning up

The kid is a baller....Hope he maintains this pace and stays out of trouble

He is very close to being suspended for at least a year. I'm not really ready to eat crow now.

Whats crazy is he is good and still a bit rough around the edges and lacks experience... If he can stay healthy this kid is going to be awesome...

I think he was on JR's watch too???
    I want to see Eli in a new system before I throw in the towel in him. He is smart and will adjust.